Mission Impossible

Boku wa Romeo! HSJ FanFic

It was the day of the big plan. Mizuki and Ryosuke were sat in the park waiting for the text off of Hikari; they were sat on the bench together watching the breeze hit the trees. Ryosuke looked over to her and turned and lay his head on her lap which made Mizuki blush a little.

‘What?’ Ryosuke said closing his eyes. ‘I’m not allowed to be like this with my girlfriend?’

Mizuki looked around to see if anyone was out, but as usual the streets were bare and the park was silent. She shifted her eyes to Ryosuke’s face which seemed to glow. ‘I guess…’ She put her hand on his hair and patted him slightly looking away unfocused.

‘Not like that.’ Ryosuke grabbed her hand and held it to his cheek. ‘I’m not a dog…’ His eyes stared up at her. ‘I don’t need to be petted.’

She smiled to herself a little then nodded to him. ‘I know you’re not a dog.’

He laughed at her and then pointed to his cheek, hinting for a kiss. ‘Well…’ He said impatiently.

As she lent down he started to smile and as her lips touched his cheek gently her phone started to vibrate under Ryosuke’s head which made him fall off the bench onto the floor. He got up quickly and shook himself off. ‘It was Hikari, we are going now…’ She got up and looked at him half giggling from his fall.

He took her hand and started to walk toward Hikari’s shop.

….

Before Ryosuke and Mizuki arrived there others had gathered, all except Daiki of course. ‘Right we all know the plan; as soon as Ryosuke and Mizuki arrive we call Daiki about the emergency.’ Hikari said punching her fist in the air.

With that Mizuki and Ryosuke walked through the doors, Mizuki was still laughing about Ryosuke’s startled reaction earlier. ‘Are you guys all ready?’ Mizuki said moving towards them slowly worried about Hikari’s constant pose.

Hikari pulled down her fist and nodded walking over to Chinen.

Mizuki pulled her phone out of her pocket. Took two deep breaths and dialled Daiki’s number. He answered and with a panicked voice she said, ‘Daiki you have to come quick!’

‘What’s happened?!’ He answered quickly, Mizuki could hear the worry in his voice and smiled to reassure the plans succession.

‘It’s Chinen,’ she continued. ‘There’s something wrong he’s in pain, and he only wants you!’

‘Why, what’s happened?’ He repeated over and over again to the ‘frantic’ Mizuki.

‘Hurry we’re at Hikari’s ramen shop!’ Mizuki quickly hung up and thumbs up’d everyone.

Within 15 minutes Daiki arrived panting and ran to be by Chinen’s side that was hunched in pain on the floor. The acting was all done very well, and then Hikari’s mum played a part and pulled up outside in her car. ‘Quickly I’ll take him to the hospital!’ She shouted.

Everyone exchanged a glance as Hikari, Chinen and Daiki left. Then Hikari’s dad pulled up in the work van, ‘everyone squish in’

They all moved to the van quickly climbing in the back, with Mizuki and Ryosuke in the front to direct.

After driving past the hospital Daiki began to get suspicious and agitated. ‘Where are you going?’ He was trying to comfort Chinen.

Hikari started to giggle slightly to herself and as her mum took the long way around the others arrive at the airport and were already waiting outside the private jet for part 2. Chinen and Hikari pulled Daiki out of the car after arrival and Koki stood waiting with a wet tissue that he held up to Daiki’s nose and as Daiki breathed in he felt himself lose consciousness.