Relationships

Boku wa Romeo! HSJ FanFic

Hikari ran across the front path and grabbed Midori to find the tall handsome older brother she had expected.

‘I knew it’ she said panting, leaning on her knees.

‘Nee-chan…’ Yuya said quietly.

‘Why did you keep it a secret?’ Hikari said straightening up.

‘I’m sorry we didn’t know how you’d react.’ Midori said grabbing onto her arm.

The class still looking from the window could on see Hikari and Midori talking but when Kei looked out he saw Yabu come from behind the sign, he had come to take Yuya back to school.

‘Yabu…’ Kei said shocked.

Eri looked out the window and down… ‘He’s good looking, go talk to him Inoo-kun’

‘Go on Inoo-chan, it’s not like we are actually learning today.’ Junno-sensei added.

‘I don’t know.’ Kei replied.

‘Inoo-kun if you don’t try you’ll never know.’ Mizuki said slowly turning to face Ryosuke who diverted his eyes out the window.

‘Kei if you don’t go out there I’m going to drag you out by your hair!’ Kita stood up in high spirits.

He lifted his head too look at her.

‘Go Kei!’ She smiled.

‘Thank you, Kita.’ He smiled back and then got up and ran out the door.

‘I would have congratulated you!’ Hikari said, outside to them. ‘I love both of you and I so wanted you to get together without my interference, so I acted as if I didn’t want it… I’m sorry.’ She looked at them half teary.

Yuya came forward revealing himself to the class. ‘I’m sorry nee-chan.’ He held Midori’s hand and smiled happy it was no longer a secret.

‘But I do have a condition to this relationship…’ Hikari started to smile. ‘No gross stuff in front of me.’

‘Deal’ they said in sync.

‘Already starting I see…’ She laughed.

‘Sorry’ they said again.

They all started to laugh.

‘Yuya we are going to be…’ Yabu stopped, he saw Kei running towards them. ‘Kei-kun…’ He said confused.

Without stopping Kei grabbed his hand and ran off with him.

‘That was weird.’ Yuya looked at them running away hand in hand. ‘Oh yeah, he bats for the other team…’ He smirked and looked to the now slightly confused faces looking at him. ‘Well… I better go, see you ladies later. Midori see you after school, ne?’

Watching Yuya walk off the girls turned to each other. ‘Inoo-kun’s, GAY!’

……………..

Still running Kei didn’t look back once, they stopped at a nearby park. As Yabu caught his breath, he looked at the now sitting on the floor Kei.

‘You were never good at sports.’ Yabu laughed.

‘I’m sorry.’ Kei said with his head down. ‘I was ashamed. Ashamed of being who I am… so I rejected you, so harshly, I humiliated you in front of everybody. So much you changed schools. I’m so sorry, I am such a jerk I thought my dad would think wrong of me… my sister would take the mick… but what I didn’t consider once was you. I only thought of myself.’ A tear streamed down his face. ‘I never thought about how you felt. I’m so selfish.’ He rubbed his face with his pencil lead stained blazer.

‘It’s not your fault Kei-kun… I never thought of how you would take it either I forced my feelings onto you.’ Yabu crouched down to him and grabbed his cheeks lifting his head. He pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped his grey face. ‘Silly now look, you got lead all over that cute face.’ He forced a laugh, but couldn’t hold back his tears.

Kei noticed he was crying and held his hand that was still on his face. ‘I have someone I like… I’ve only ever liked this one person.’

Still wiping Kei’s face Yabu replied. ‘I bet she’s a wonderful girl.’ The tears were still flowing down his cheeks. ‘I hope your happy together.’

‘I hope we can be, but he’s a guy and I need to tell you that I love you first.’

Yabu looked at him and dropped his hands from his face. ‘You…’

‘I love you, Kota-kun, it can only be you. I was wrong before and I don’t expect you to forgive me, or be with me, but if you could… I would proudly walk around Tokyo 100 times yelling how much I love you.’ Kei stood up and looked to the sky, put his hand next to his mouth and yelled at the top of his voice, ‘I Inoo Kei loves Yabu Kota… so much!’

Yabu grabbed his hands to stop him and hugged him tightly. ‘I… love you too, Kei-kun, I love you too.’

They both sighed with relief as they were finally together and didn’t care what anyone thought.