Amusement Park Date

Boku wa Romeo! HSJ FanFic

Everyone met out front of the amusement park at 1pm. They were waiting for Eri and Ueda.

‘Why is there an unequal amount of guys and chicks here?’ Koki said. Koki was bald and the same size as Kita. He didn’t look all that smart but said everything confidently. ‘I don’t get it Kita?’

‘Don’t be silly, Yabu and Kei are together?’ Midori smiled stupidly, though her attention was completely on Yuya. ‘Silly’

‘Really, that is so…’ Before Koki could finish Kita grabbed him and hit him over the head.

‘Shut up.’ She said giving him ‘the look’.

Ueda and Eri walked up the street together hand in hand smiling together.

‘Ahh, they really suit!’ Mizuki said, this was the first time she had scene Ueda.

‘Hello sorry we we’re late.’ Eri said brightly.

Mizuki thought this was the happiest she’d seen Eri since they had met.

Yabu put his arm around Kei, ‘Shall we go in then?’ He said smiling.

‘Yes’ Kei answered sweetly.

‘Pffts….’ Koki burst out laughing at the 2.

‘Shut up, Baka!’ Kita grabbed him and followed Yabu and Kei in.

They went through the doors to the amusement park and Eri and Ueda went straight to the merry-go-round, giggling still holding each others hand.

‘She’s really different with him, isn’t she.’ Mizuki laughed standing next to Ryosuke.

‘Yeah, she’s always been like that.’ Hikari laughed, and then pulled Chinen away to the rollercoaster. ‘Ah, I love rollercoasters.’

Chinen followed, he didn’t really like rollercoasters but gladly followed for Hikari. ‘I know’

Kita and Koki went to the booths, ‘I’ll win you something good!’ Koki laughed still thinking about the fact that Kei was actually gay.

‘Show off,’ Kita laughed.

‘Kei, what do you want to do,’ Yabu said smiling.

‘Um, the pedal boats look fun!’ Kei said grabbing Yabu’s arm. They walked down and towards the lake, sweetly.

‘Haunted house… haunted house!’ Abbi said to Daiki determined she was going to have fun before she had to drop the bomb that would end their relationship.

‘Ah, you know I hate them.’ Daiki said ashamed of his fear.

‘I’ll make you feel better!’ Abbi forced a smile! And they walked off for the haunted house.

‘Log flume… see you later Mizuki! Have fun!’ Midori pulled Yuya away before he had a chance to answer.

Mizuki and Ryosuke were left alone. Both of them were nervous and didn’t quite know what to say so they sort of started walking forward.

‘So what do you want to do?’ Ryosuke said wanting to hold her hand but didn’t want Mizuki to feel awkward.

‘I don’t know… I’ve never really been to an amusement park before…’ Mizuki looked at all the couples. She felt a bit awkward that her and Ryosuke we’re together but had really no proof of it.

Before she could speak anymore Ryosuke grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the rides. ‘Then let’s make your first the best!’ He smiled at her sweetly.

Before long everyone had realised the time. They met up by the food stalls, and decided to go to the Ferris wheel before they go home.

Waiting in line, it was finally all their turns in couples they entered the Ferris wheel cabins. Yabu and Kei, Kita and Koki, Ueda and Eri, Mizuki and Ryosuke, Midori and Yuya, Hikari and Chinen then finally Daiki and Abbi.