VACATION!

Falling In Love

Exo was watching TV and you and Sehun were in bed lying down and staring at the ceiling while holding hands.

"What do we do Sehun?" You asked him.

"I don't know Yana...you can try on those stuff again...um...OH! your clothes yo bought." Sehun smiled.

"Gross no! You ERT!" You say getting up and getting off the bed. Sehun smirked and grabbed your waist before you left and pulled you on top of him, you positioned yourself to put your head on his chest and let your arms lay on the bed.

"Your pretty you know that right?" Sehun asked you.

"I know, you say it all the time." You smirked at him.

"It never hurts to flatter you." Sehun told you kissing your head, you smiled and interlocked your fingers with his.

"Ugh..." You moaned.

"What?" Sehun asked you.

"I want a vacation...you and me...just the two of us..." You told him.

"What? So we can make-out all day long?" Sehun asked you. You put your head up and looked at him than lighty punched his chest than put your head on it again.

"No..." You told him. He smiled and played with your hair.

"One day, we will have a vacation just the two of us. OK?" Sehun said. You nodded and smiled. He lifted you up into his arms and carried you like you were the princess and he was the prince, he carried you downstairs and all the guys saw and screamed, you hid your face into his chest and blushed.

"SO guess what?!" D.O.asked Sehun.

"What?" Sehun asked him.

"YOu and Yana ore going on a vacation together! just the 2 of you!" D.O. said happily. Sehun was in shock and he totally forgot he was carrying you and dropped you.

"YA! YOU IDIOT!" You yelled at him hitting his leg. He looked down and noticed he dropped you  picking you up and dusted you off.

"WHAT?!" Sehun asked D.O. exploding with energy. You looked at everyone confused.

"What's going on?" You asked them freaked out. Sehun stared at you and smiled big. You got stared.

"Babe, were going on a vacation! The 2 of us! Only the 2 of us!" Sehun told you excited.

"Your kidding me?!" You asked him and he shook his head no. You jumped with glee and hugged him. The guys stared at you and put their hands to their chest. You kissed Sehun on the lips first and he kissed you back.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry guys, im like all out of ideas right now for my next story but i iwll try to update later today but right now i just can't focus. I loved the part where Sehun dropped Yana. hahahaahahha! I would have kicked his leg so he could fall down too. OK. Bye!!!!1 <3