Research On Tony

Falling In Love
 

(Ok play these sounds while reading. "Creepy, Erie, Strange Sounds of Horror" Thanks!)

Lela and Shix got out of the taxi and ran to EXO's dorm door and ringed the bell continuesly and Baekhyun asnwered.
"Hey girls!" Baekhyun greeted happily. The 2 girls pushed baekhyun and went upstairs and barged into Xuimin's room cause he has the only computer. Baekhyun ran upstairs and into Xuimin's room seeing a scared little boy. The girls looked up on google "Tony Mernandez" and read it and screamed. The guys heard except for Sehun cause his earphone were in his ears and came rushing into Xuimin's room and noticed the 2 girls. Kai and Suho smiled and walked up behind them and hugged them, they kissed the boys hands and screamed again.
"My god! Stop screaming!" Kris demanded them.
"Sorry but read this!" Shix told them. Kai read outloud.
"Tony Mernandez is his name and let's just say he has game. He is 18 years old and a lady killer, a real lady killer. He stalks down his girl victims and makes them fall for him and kills them. The lady has 3 days til he kills the girl and throws her body away somewhere where it can't be found. He has killed 18 girls so far, and that is a record for this time. One of the girls he killed that was big major news is XeiXei Lovington. He usually kills 19 or 20 year old girls. His first target ever in his lifetime is an 18 year old girl we don't know her name or where she lives but from our staff and works team has gathered clues they say that a long straight brown haired girl, with big brown eyes, pink lips, milky white skin, wear's skinny jeans, shorts, tangtops, and etc. And with the help of Japan we could figure out one BIG major clue. The girls names friends are Lela and Shix. This won't be hard for the lady killer to strike now. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this."
"Oh ." Suho said. Lela slapped his hand and all the members gasped. Shix and Lela turned around in their seats to face the boys.
"Do you guys know what this means?!" Lela asked them concerned. All the members shaked their heads no.
"god you guys are stupid..." Lela mumbled.
"It means Yana is in TROUBLE! Read the facts!" Shix yelled at them. Luhan came over and read the facts out loud. Long straight brown hair, big brown eyes, pink lips, milky white skin, wears skinny jeans, shorts, tangtops and etc. Her friends are named Lela and Shix, He's striking for an 18 year old girl...
" guys! it's Yana!" Luhan told them. Sehun heard the commotion and entered into Xuimin's room.
"What the hell is wrong with all you guys?" sehun asked them angry.
"Your girlfriend is in trouble Sehun!" Tao told him.
"What trouble?" Sehun asked concerned.
"The day tony will strike!" Kai told him.
"Tony?" Sehun asked them.
"DAY! My god Tony Mernandez is a killer! He was at the trip with you guys, flirting with your girlfriend and now he is gonna strike for her tonight or tomorrow! He is gonna kill your girlfriend!" Lela yelled at him.
"Sehun, listen. You were on a trip with Yana correct?" Suho asked him. He nodded and Suho continued.
"Trip with Yana, Yana and you had FUN, you saw a guy flirting with your girlfriend, girlfriend was flattered, you got jealous and you guys left. The guy that was flirting with your GF is Tony Mernandez.  Tony Mernandez is a serial lady killer, he has seen your GF and is gonna strike for her tonight  or tomorrow." Suho said slowly. Luhan rolled his eyes.
"Your girlfriend is going to get killed tonight or tomorrow so get your dam over to Yana's house and protect her!" Luhan yelled at him. Sehun's eyes got wide and he left running down the stairs and out the door to your house. The boys decided to come with and your friends and protect you.
................................................................................................................................................
Sehun barged into your room and saw you at the computer and hugged you. You smiled and saw the whole gang come in.
"Hi guys!" You greeted. Sehun kissed your lips passsionatly and Kris saw, kris was ready to punch but something told him to let it go. You were shocked and your heart beat was beating 1000 seconds per minute and his lips upon your lips drove you crazy. You wrapped your arms around his neck and Sehun stopped.
"Aigoo! Why did you stop?!" You asked him and hit his arm. he hugged you and you got worried about him.
"Oppa. are you ok?" You asked him. He nodded.
"Guys get all her favorite stuff, rent some horror movies, buy icecream anything! Just do it." Everyone but Sehun and you were running out of the house. He picked you up and set you on the bed and lied you down and rubbed your forehead. You slapped his hand away.
"What the hell is going on?" You asked him concerned. You sat up and he kissed you more. You stopped him and he sighed.
"Darn it Sehun! Tell me what's wrong!" You shouted.
"Don't worry, it's gonna be fine. We just came in to spend the whole 42 hours with you." Sehun told you.
"Well why did you kiss me like that all of sudden?" You asked him.
"I have my reasons." he replied and kissed you on the lips more hoping that would forget.
................................................................................................................................................

im spamming you guys with new chapters today...hahahaha. Yup Tony is a killer...shocking...I know. :)