Sehun And You

Falling In Love

Sorry guys, I said 30 minutes...but I got sidetracked by the TV. hahaahha! Ok. ENJOY! Play this song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEsqGOHo0nI it's catchy.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You were at your apartment and your friends were sleeping on the floor. Why? You just had a sleepover. Everything was fine when your alarm clock went off and startled you guys. Than Lela's and Shix's phone had an alarm and so did your phone. 4 alarms were going off and you all covered your ears. You turned off your phone alarm and clock alarm and saw in your notifications that Sehun sent you a message. You smiled and squealed, your friends stared at you and you smiled ear to ear, they asked you what was wrong and you said Sehun texted you and they jumped up off the floor and jumped on your bed causing you to jump. You all stared at your phone and read the message.

"Good morning!" 

You all three screamed and you and Lela fell off the bed. 

"Ow..." Lela said rubbing her . You didn't care and just stared at the message and smiled while biting your lip and put your I-phone to your chest and just layed there on the floor, your heart fluttering and you wanting to explode into a song to explain your happiness. Lela and Shix stared at you than got a message on there phones. 

"Who's Jongin?" Shix asked Lela. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at her message and saw that Suho sent her a message.

"OMO! SUHO TEXTED ME!" Lela screamed with joy. You and Shix stared at each other smiling and you guys screamed and rushed off the floor to see the message.

"Good morning Angel." 

Lela screeched like a kitty being ran over and burst Shix's and your's eardrums.

"Sorry guys..." Lela apoligised. The smiled and nodded and Shix than looked at her message.

"Good morning Shix. It's me Kai. Hope you had a good sleep and sweet dreams!" 

Everyone of you screamed and fell back onto your bed, laying there and smiling, you all replied.

(it goes Lela, Shix than you.)

"Good morning handsome! Did you eat breakfast?"

"Good morning Kai! Glad you told me, you have such a manly name! Right back at you! Did you already eat? I wouldn't want a cutie like you to starve. <3"

"Good morning Sehun! Did you eat?"

The boys replied back.

(it goes Sehun, Kai and Suho)

"No, I didn't eat yet. I was hoping you and I could go to a bed and breakfast around here, or a cafe. haha..."

"Thank you! No, I was hoping you could bring me breakfast and we could eat here at the dorm. It will just be us. What do you say? And your the cutie!"

"No, not yet. I have a photoshoot to go to in 20 minutes. Do you want to come watch me? and later will eat out at a cafe I heard of, I hear they serve great food! Excellante!"

You all screamed and replied back subtle.

(Last one, It goes You, Lela and Shix)

"Aww! Ok! And I thought you hated me? I can see it in your eyes! :)

"Shut up...just come here. I'm hungry. :(

"OK! Be right there! :D"

*conversation has ended*

Lela's convo)

"I would love to go! Sure, I love cafe's! And you know french? Oolala! :*"

"Great! And yes I do, but only a little bit. WeWe!"

"Hahahahaha! YOu said "wewe"! hahahahahahahahaahha! Good thing I don't care about the stupid things you say. I'll be there, let me get ready."

"Ok, see ya! :*"

"Bye! :*"

(Shix's Convo)

"I would love to bring you breakfast! And home alone? The 2 of us? Not a good idea..."

"Aw come on. I'm not one of those boys! I am a gentleman and a sweet guy!"

"Ok, I'll be right over let me get changed."

"OKIE! <3"

"<3"

"We need to get ready!" You all yell. You guys get off and change clothes and put on light make-up.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You all come out. Your wearing a pink rose tang-top, white shorts and white hightops, with light black eyeshadow, mascara, and light pink lipstick, with your hair all curled. You smiled at your friends and went your different paths.

"Sehun. can you please pick me up?"

"Sure."

"Ok, thanks bye!"

"See ya!"

*conversation has ended*

.........................................................................................................................

OK, play this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUaIdOsJqF8 It sounds kinda hippy or something but it fits with their date somewhat. Just try it, and the chorus is catchy. :)

You arrive with Sehun at the cafe called Lover's Cafe. You stare at the sign and stare at Sehun who's smiling.

Wow Sehun. Classy...you totally like me.

Sehun looked at you and grabbed your hand and pulled you inside. You entered inside and bowed to the person who held the door and smiled than found a table with a vase with 1 rose in it, knowing that you love roses you smiled.

Aww! Sehun know's what flowers I like?

He pulled out the chair for you and you scooted yourself in, he sat on the other side of the table and sat down staring at you and smiling.

"Um...are you ok Sehun?" You asked him feeling his forehead. Sehun slapped your hand away and growled.

"Don't feel my forehead!" Sehun scolded you. You backed away and stuck your tounge out at him and smirked.

"So where's the menu?" You asked him. He called the waitress over and asked for menus, she had 2 and gave it. Sehun threw one at you and it hit your nose.

"YA! You jerk!" You yelled at him feeling your nose to see if it's broken.

"What? I'm hungry." Sehun defended himself. You glared at him evily and pictured you punching him in the face and giving him a nose bleed and laughing like a maniac. But you could never do that to an angel face. Instead you picked up your spoon and threw it at him hitting his eye.

"OW!" Sehun yelled. You laughed and did a little victory dance in your seat while smiling. The waitress came over and was concerned. You replied.

"hahaha! Were just playing, you see my boyfriend and I have a difficult relationship."  You told her holding Sehun's hand. He was shocked by your answer you just gave her and pulled his hand away from the awkward skinship. The waitress nodded and bowed and left. Sehun looked at you and you looked at him smiling.

"What the hell was that for?! You just threw a spoon at my eye!" Sehun yelled putting his hand over his eye.

"Why did you throw a menu at me? hm?!" You asked him right back rubbing your nose. He just stared at you and gave you a napkin.

"What's this for?" You ask him.

"Your nose." he replied. You looked at him confused and he got up and turned you around to face him and picked up the napkin from the table and wiped your bleeding nose. While he was wiping it, you stared at his eyes and he tried to avoid staring back, he quickly wiped it and cleared his throat throwing the napkin on the table.

"Why did you wipe my nose?" You asked him curious.

"Your nose was bleeding." Sehun told her slouching in his chair and crossing his arms. You found it cute and laughed out loud, he stared at you and questioned why you were laughing.

"hahaahhaha! Cause you look so cute! Your like all mister big and grumpy, and acting like you don't like me when really you do!" You . He looked at you and tossed his chin up and you stared at him trying to hold in your laughter, but you couldn't. He than reached for his napkin and reached across the table and shoved the napkin in your mouth to make you bequite.

"mmf mmmmf mmmm!" You muffled/shouted. Sehun laughed at you and asked for more napkins. You took the napkin out and threw it on his plate. Sehun stared in disgust and pushed his plate away.

"Ya, eat off this plate!"  Sehun pushed it towards you. You shook your head no.

"Why? I don't want your germs." You said pushing the plate back to him.

"The only germs your gonna get on this plate is your mouth germs! EAT OFF IT!" Sehun yelled at you.

"ANI!" You yelled at him right back. Sehun picked up his plate and switched it with yours.

"YA! That's my plate!" You told him. You were trying to get it back but Sehun stopped your head with his hand, you kept on pushing but Sehun was enjoying this too much and kept pushing your head back. You finally gave up, and sat back down angry at him.

"Let's order shall we?" Sehun asked. You looked at him and got up.

"ANI! tell her your order is one! I'm leaving! This had been the worst outing together ever!" You yelled and threw a napkin at him and walked out the door waiting for a taxi to arrive. Sehun went to get you but than was stopped by someone holding his arm, it was Luhan, Chen, Tao, Kris, D.O., Xuimin, Chanyeoul, Baekhyun, Lay, Suho, and Kai with Lela and Shix staring at him dissapointed.

STOP THE MUSIC!!!

"What the?" Sehun asked them surprised.

"Man, you totally blew it with her." D.O. told him with his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"Sehun, you dare hurt her again like that I swear I'm gonna make you pay!" Kris warned him.

"Kai, I'm gonna go check up on her. Wait here!" Shix said staring at Sehun dissapointed. Kai nodded.

"Me too Suho." Lela said and ran. Suho nodded his head and Sehun was in big trouble by the way the boys looked at him, ecspecially Kris.

Oh Sehun, I loved this date but you acted like a jerk most of the time. Please don't do that in the future...

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, so the date was spoiled! It did not turn out well, but somewhere deep in their hearts they like each other. Hahahaha! Or shall I say, you like each other. You guys make a cute couple, never doubt it. Ok update later tonight! BYE! :D