Goodbye Yana

Falling In Love

Ok before you start pelting me with complaints and/or stop reading just listen first. This is the last sad chapter ever! (well for now). I will give you guys a small amount of spoilers. Let's just say...You and Sehun get back together, but...are you guys friends or Bf and GF again? Keep your fingers crossed, you will have a happily ever after at the end...or will you? Please keep reading and support me! :D Thanks guys! 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You were walking to the the ticket counter and registering for your ticket. After 12 minutes of waiting standing up, the guy gave you your ticket and you glanced at it than put it into your passport. 

"4:30 right now...be there at 5:00. Arraso, better go now" You whispered to yourself. You put your hand in the big suitcase handle and walked away with it rolling behind you. Sehun got there just in time but saw you no where. He ran over to the ticket guy and asked him where you went. He pointed right and Sehun nodded really fast and ran to Gate Terminal A, Yana was close to Gate B and you were catching up to her but 5 poor children came up too him and asked him for some money. He looked at you getting away and than the 5 kids pouting. He couldn't help but give some mony, he threw 5 50 wons and the kids jumped to grab it, he than pushed them aside and tried to finish catching up with you. But he was too late, you were already getting the train, but Sehun saw an elevator and saw the buttons that had names on it.

"Australia, Switzerland, Canada, Nebraska" Sehun pressed the Nebraska button and prayed it will go faster. You were handing your ticket to the ticket taker and put in your purse. The elevator doors opened and he looked everywhere with his eyes and found you running to you, yelling your name. You heard him and got scared that he will catch you, so you walked fastly to the plane hallway and sehun was close to the door but it was a little bit small for him to go into the crack. He watched you through the small opening and noticed that you were crying by your body language, you got on the plane and the doors closed. 

Sehun stared at the doors and was heart broken. He looked down on the floor and saw that you dropped your necklace and he picked it up. He than realised it was the necklace he gave too you on your trip. 

He teared up and walked away, knowing that you dropped this he knew that you already have forgotten about him and intentionally tossed it to the ground.

Ok play "When your gone"  avril lavigne lyrics, this ong and scene makes me cry.

sehun walked trying to hold back his tears but failed. He went to get bubble tea, (choco) and sat on the table in the mini restarunt. he pictured you across from him and smiled cause you were smiling (in his mind). He drank the bubble tea and cried hard. he smelled vanilla scent on another girl and thought of you cause your scent was vanilla. He than noticed that the girl had long straight brown hair and big eyes and white skin. He walked up to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Excuse me." Sehun said. She turned around and sehun noticed that she was a guy.

"Um...I went to get a straw...please move." He asked nicely. The lady/guy obeyed and sehun grabbed the straw and headed outside.

He walked out sad and still crying.

Sehun, you messed up good. He said regrettingly.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, keep playing the song and you will notice what Sehun is feeling. Heartbroken, sad and mad he let you go. Please keep playing it.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Your good! :D Thanks for reading! <3