Oh My God...

Falling In Love

Ok play T.I. Dead and Gone lyrics again, its fits well with this chapter. Thanks!

 

(1 hour later)

Kris was in the waiting room and pacing back and forth.

Does Yana have it again? No she can't, she is dangerous when ever it comes back. Did she skip her medicines? She started acting strange when Sehun broke up with her...she stopped taking her pills! Oh no...thats why she slit the other girls throat...oh my god...

The doctor came out and called Kris in into his office and they both sat down and the doctor read the results to him and Kris put his face in his hands and tears were forming in his eyes.

"She does?" Kris asked tears falling down his cheeks. The doctor nodded and got up, but Kris stopped him.

"So she has...bi-polar, cancer and a broken wrist?" Kris asked to make sure. The doctor nodded, kris thanked him and turned his head to the front and cried hard. He texted your friends and Suho.

Guys, Yana has cancer, bi-polar and a broken wrist..."

Send to all?

Kris pressed the send to all button and after 5 minutes they responded, after 30 minutes they came over, exo and your friends and hugged kris. Lela was hugging Suho and Shix was hugging Kai. Sehun was in your hospital room crying tears on top of you.

"Yana..." Sehun cried out. He held your hand and kissed it 6 times and put your hand to his mouth and his tears were getting on your hands.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you Yana. Kris told me that after we broke up you stopped taking your pills and your bi-polar came back, than you got cancer in the states cause I drove you to madness and you decided to leave to forget about me, you than got a broken wrist because of me holding it to tight...Yana...I'm so sorry. You did so much for me and this is how I repay you? I'm a bad boyfriend..." Sehun cried. You were listening and turned your head towards him.

"Glad you admitted your a bad boyfriend, you should rot in hell for what you did too me...but I still love you, I can't forget about you Sehun...I...I...if I can't have you, I would rather die than see you everyday knowing that I can't have you. You and I broke up long ago, we will never get back our relationship from before. Oh Sehun, forget about me and move on from me...everyone knows through cancer you have a 1 in 1000 chance to live, if I die, I will die happily knowing that I won't see you anymore to remind me of our memories from before that we won't ever have again...goodbye sehun. Bring in my other friends and just leave me, be with your girlfriend...you say you still love me but...just leave, please?" You asked him crying.

"Yana, I want to spend every second with you. Even if we are broken up, I would get back with you, just don't die on me. Please dont." Sehun said crying.

"I want too to, but we aren't the same from before, im another girl now. I have bi-polar and I could hurt you with my mood swings, I have cancer which makes it harder on you and...I can't be with you anymore. Leave please sehun." You told him. He got angry and kissed you passionatly. After 2 minutes he stopped kissing you and looked at your teary eyes. 

"Your kisses won't get me back sehun." You told him crying even more.

"I know, I just want you to remember me before you die." Sehun told you.

"I'm sorry Sehun...I would rather die than see you everyday and you killing me slowly. Better to be killed fast than slowly right? It's less painful...please bring in my other friends." You instructed him. he cried and slowly nodded. He went out and called everyone in, they patted his shoulders and kris saw and stopped to talk to him.

"Kris, she loves you with all her heart. She still does now, but she even told me she wants to die now to forget about you and so you won't cause her anymore pain." kris said.

"Than I'll die with her!" Sehun yelled.

"You couldn't." Kris said almost challenging him.

"Watch." Sehun said and walked back to the room. He found a knife and and held onto it crying.

"She dies, I die with her. She dies I plunge this knife right into my chest so we'll die together." Sehun said. You stared at him admiring his braveness and knew he meant it.

"Sehun stop. Just stop. I don't want you to die for me. You have a career, don't ruin it for me." You told him getting angry.

"Yana I can't live without you!" Sehun yelled at you.

"Yes you can! I am still in your heart right?" You asked him raising your voice.

"Yes but what-" he was cut off by you.

"Than you can live without me. Not in person but in your heart you can. You may not be able to touch or feel me pysically touch me but you will always feel my presence in your heart. Move on Sehun and have a great god dam life. You can have one without me. I'm not the only girl out there who can make you happy. You wil lforget about me one day, no doubt. Leave Sehun and don't return to me. Don't even attend my funeral! I can't bare to see you cry and sad over me and pity me, be happy I won't suffer from you anymore! Leave!!!" You shouted at him. He could see the anger in your eyes andd left.

Yana, why are you making it so hard to accept me into your heart again?! 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh my gosh! I cried during this chapter! And I wrote it! anyways, you now know what you have that caused you too go insane on that night. You/Yana have bi-polar...scary huh? And also cancer and a broken wrist. Sehun wants to die with you but you don't want him to waste his life on you. That's true love right there, if your lover is willing to die with you or for you. And do you think your gonna die? Well I guess you will find out in 2 chapters. Sorry guys IF I made you cry...didn't mean too. :) thanks for reading. :) i'll update again today.