Live Or Die

Falling In Love

Hello! It's sehunlover1234! I write stories for guys's entertainment! :D Ok, so ssome of you may have been sad or bored of the sad chapters but I am telling you in chapter 31 things will change, it will get happy. Please don't be bored or sad of the chapters. It's just that with relationships their are a lot of problems between the 2 people so it even happens in real life. But in chapter 31 things will lighten up so need to worry. Keep reading and commenting! And also thank you very much for the votes! Glad it got some :) hehe! Ok Chapter 30 "Live Or Die".

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 year later)

Everyone was in the room with you all worrying and thinking if you will live or not. Sehun and Kris were the most worried about you. The doctors came in and called Kris into their office and they left.

"Yana please be ok, your my best friend...we share secrets together, gossip about boys together, shop together, help each other with homework, do each others nails, love each other and we've been friends since pre-school. Please don't die on me right now." Shix thought while bitin her nails.

"Sehun oppa, why? Why did you make her like this? I am trying to think positive thoughts but your making it hard to do since i'm seeing my bestfriend in the hospital because of you!" Lela shouted mentally looking at him.

"Yana, please don't die on me...:if you die Shix will bring sadness into my life and her's and than I will always be sad that you died. Ugh! Please Yana, just  don't die right now on me, or don't die ever!" Kai said to himself.

"Yana, your the most prettiest girl I have ever seen alive, ok well second...my cousin is the most prettiest but still, seeing a girlfriend of sehun is amazing because your the only girlfriend I really liked for sehun and I want you too get back together with him. waaaaa! YANA!" Tao cried for real and chen comforted him.

They all looked at you and your heart monitor and noticed your heart beat very slow than going very fast, they than looked at you and before the knew it they could hear your line was straight.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Everyone got emotional and Suho and Kai got out of their seats to comfort their crying girlfriends, Sehun cried and Luhan comforted him. The thing they forgot to do was look at the screen to see if she was really dead. Kris than came in and was crying, but those weren't tears of sadness but tears of happiness and joy. All the guy stared at him except for the two girls still crying with their heads down.

"Yana's gonna live!" Kris shouted. The girls snapped their heads up and jumped out of their seats and hugged their boyfriends, they were happy as could be. All the guys started cheering and Sehun was the most happiest out of everyone cause finally god answered his worries and let her live, now he get's to spend every moment with her weather she likes him or not.

Sehun you dare do this to Yana ever again, I swear you will find your body on a big hook. Don't mess her up again like this arraso?!  Kris said in his head.

"But we heard her monitor, she's dead." Xuimin said.

"Ani, actually look at it." Kris told him. They all did and noticed her heart beat was still going and Lay put his ear to the wall and listened next door.

"Ahh, the lady next door died." Lay said smiling.

"How is that a good thing?" Chanyeoul asked him.

"It is a bad thing, but at least Yana didn't die right?" Lay asked. All the members nodded their heads and smiled and hugged each other.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So Yana lives? GREAT! Dance party! Ok, so since you lived from having cancer and surviving it with bi-polar your a warrior Great! Sehun wants you back now more than ever but you still don't think it's a good idea. But Sehun and Luhan haven't done the plan yet, will Sehun melt your heart? Or shall I say will Sehun melt Yana's heart. Falling In Love isn't the title for nothing. :) Thanks for reading, updating today. :) I know, this chapter was a little boring...but hey! HAPPINESS ALL AROUND!