Fight At The Movie Theather

Falling In Love

OK, play this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4HOUbM8FHU

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

You and your friends were walking to the movie theathers laughing and smiling.

"Yana!" Shix said.

"Yes?" You asked her.

"Can you buy us some popcorn?" Lela asked you. You nodded your head and ran inside, you got in line and waited your turn. You decided to put in your headphones and listen to some music and closed your eyes humming to the lyrics of the song. Just than this guy cut you and you knew cause you felt wind go right past you and you automatically opened your eyes to see a tall blonde man in front of you and you haven't seen him in front of you before so you tapped his shoulder and took out your headphones.

"Excuse me sir." You said poilitely. He turned around and looked at you and smiled.

"Yes?" He asked you.

"Um...I am afraid you cut me. If you can please go back to the spot you where that would be great!" You said nicely and smiling at him.

"I was here first." he said than turned back around to face the front. You got mad and tapped his shoulder once again.

"YA!" You yelled at him. He turned around and looked at you so you were face to face. You got scared and punched his nose.

"Don't get to close to me!" You yelled at him hitting his head with your pointer finger.

"YA! Don't you know you can't hit an idol?!" He asked her holding his nose with his hand.

"I know your an idol but I don't care! Just because your an idol doesn't mean you can cut people even if your famous." You told him bitter.

"Shut up little girl!" He yelled at you and threatend to punch you.

"Don't you know you can't hit a fan?!" You asked him mocking his words. He looked at you and smirked than turned around.

Hm...smarter than I thought...

You stared at his hand and bent one of his fingers.

"AH!" He yelled kneeling down.

"Oh your kneeling down to me. Did you kneel to apoligise?" You asked him soundinlike a pouting kid. He looked up at you and hit one of your legs making you fall down.

"YAAA! You jerk!" You yelled at him and pulled him down than pulling his hair. He screamed and pulled your hair. You screamed and you guys were rolling around on the floor like little children. everyone stared including your friends and exo.

"Um who is that guy pelting my friend?" Shix asked Kai.

"Why is your friend pelting my friend and band member?" Kai asked Shix.

"To che." Shix said quietly and Kai smirked looking at them and than back at Shix and staring at her cuteness. Someone called the theather guards and broke up the fight. They grabbed you and dusted off Sehun.

"Let me go!" You yelled kicking your legs and making a scene. Kai suddenly stopped them and told them to put you down. You were dropped on your and Kai grabbed your hand and lifted you up. You bowed to him and slowly got up, noticing the guy standing in front of you.

"I don't know what your problem is, but you better quit while your ahead." He told her.

"Listen Mr. Oh Sehun, I know you. You cause fights sometimes and than you blame others for the fight." you told him with your hands on your hips. Sehun was shocked to hear you say his name even through his disguise.

"How did you know it was me?" Sehun asked you. You just laughed and crossed your arms.

"Sehun, I know you from the front and back. Who else could be so tall?" You asked him smirking. Kris interrupted.

"Um...I'm the tallest. FYI..." Kris mentioned pointing his finger in the air and ducking out his head. You just laughed and hugged Kris. All the members stared in shock to see this skinship that kris is giving to you.

"Guy's meet my cousin." Kris said hugging you tightly. You smiled and waved forgetting about the whole accident with you and Sehun.

"Nice to meet you Kai/Jogin, Sehun, Luhan, Chen, Tao, Xuimin, Chanyeoul, Baekhyun, D.O./Kyungsoo, Lay, Suho and than you Kris." You bowed and smiled and all you saw was exo's jaws dropped open. You stared at them awkwardly and introduced her friends who which one of them Kai was fond of.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OMO! I did a new chapter, it took me awhile but hey, huge twist right?! So you/Yana or kris's cousin...hm...sounds fair to me. It should be fair to you too. :) Thanks for reading.