Peeved At Sehun

Falling In Love

I am updating more just for you guys. and i'm bored...anyways enjoy! So you come back congratulations, but even though you came back, are you gonna end up with Sehun or no? Just gonna have to read and find out! Read it and Weep! (It's a movie title) This isn't rated M, it just has 2 cuss words. 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

5 days later)

You were lying on your bed curled up into a ball with your mascara stained underneath your eyes and half of your cheeks. You were crying over Sehun again but dried your tears away when you heard a beep from your phone, you picked it up and saw it was from Taecyeon and read it than responded.

Hey Yana. How r u back in the states?

Good Taecyeon. How about you?

Miserable, I'm missing you!

You than read his message and thought outloud to yourself.

If only Sehun told you that..."

You texted back.

That's sweet but I have something to say boo.

Wut?

Im breaking up with you...

On the other side of the convo was Teacyeon and he clutched his shirt right on top of his heart and was heart broken.

Why?

I can't get over Sehun that's why! I only dated you so I can forget about Sehun, but I cant! You see? You were just a toy for me to play with me, and make Sehun jealous cause I'm playing with the toy and he wants it! You were a back-up, I have no feelings 4 u wut so eva! Were broken up and that's final!

*conversation has ended*

(Crap, you used him like there was no tomorrow. And you insulted him? Dang, your hard as stone, but you break and cut people up emotionally like glass breaking from you punching it with your hand.)

You threw your phone on your bed and screamed on the top of your lungs letting other people in the rooms next door hear. (You live in an apartment.) You apologised and grabbed your pillow and screamed into it. You than got up from lying on the bed and went to the bathroom, you than noticed your panti-liner was filled with blood. You screamed and someone kicked the wall startling you, you apoligised again and threw the old liner away and put a new one that was scented Morning Breeze.

You walked outside of the bathroom and opened the porch door and stepped onto the cement flooring, looking out at the bright shining sun. You walked back and closed the door and screamed louder than before scaring pigeons and making them fly away.  And shouted out loud...

Dam you Oh Sehun!!! This would have never happened if you didn't drive me to leaving! Ugh! Just wait Sehun, I will get you and kill you till the first day we meet again. You and your girlfriend won't know what's happening, I'm like THUNDER! I am faster than light! You won't even hear me coming, LIGHT TRAVELS FASTER THAN SOUND! Dam you Oh Sehun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Haha, your peeved aren't you? Eh, I would be too. Looks like things are going bumpy for you and sehun and it's gonna get more bumpier along the road. :) Hope you guys liked it! I will sleep now, goodnight and sweetdreams! <3 :)