Sehun Explains

Falling In Love
"Home Sweet Home!" Sehun shouted. All the members heard and rushed downstairs to see you and Sehun.
"Your back!" D.O. screamed and hugged you both. He took your suitcase and sehun's suitcase and brought them into the kitchen. You looked at everyone and smiled.
"Well, I would love to stay and chat but I gotta get with the girls." You said smiling.
"Arraso, leave some guy time to us." Kai said. You smiled and nodded than turned around and headed out the door. Kris than shut the door and blocked the door so Sehun couldn't escape.
"Tell us everything..." Tao said crossing his arms.
"About what?" Sehun asked still standing.
"About your vacation!" Chanyeoul replied.
"Ohhhhhh! Well that, is kept secret. I kiss and tell." Sehun said walking.
"None of us want to kiss you!" Chen told him. Sehun laughed and crossed his arms.
"That's right, none of you guys want to kiss me so I don't tell. I wouldn't want you guys to kiss me. But knowing that fact that you guys won't kiss me I automatically won't tell. But with Yana, I can kiss her and tell her everything! Get my point?" Sehun as`ked them all. They all shook their heads no and sehun just smirked.
 
"Basically the whole main point is that I may kiss and tell but I wouldn't tell you guys even if you did kiss me, but with Yana I can and would."  Sehun said. All the members stared at each other confused and Xuimin blocked his way.
"Hyungs why do you want to know so much?" Sehun asked them all.
"It must have been amazing! Going on a trip with Yana." The boys said.
"Well...I guess I could." Sehun mumbled. All the guys cheered and walked over to the couch with Sehun.
"First things first. What did you do in the room?" Suho asked him.
"I knew that would come out...Anyways all we did was just kiss and snuggle." Sehun replied back to Suho.  All the members booed.
"Oh come on, there must be more that you guys did in that room." Kris said to Sehun looking at the members.
"Seriously, we just kissed and snuggled. We playfully fought in that room, said insults and we mostly kissed alot, just on the lips." Sehun told them. Kris nodded and smirked.
Good Sehun, you should only reach that certain amount of highness with my cousin.
"She also told me what she doesn't feel comfortable with and I listened and respected her desicion. She hates it when I call her babe or baby and I respect that.
Kris...I'm gonna kill you for doing this to Sehun. Kai thought looking angry at Kris.
Kris, you did this to poor Sehun! Ugh, I swear your totally not getting money from me for at least a week. Suho whispered staring at Kris dissapointed.
Good, respect her Sehun. But I will talk to her to see if you really just did kissing and snuggling in that room. No Kris...you have to trust Sehun that he's telling the truth...it's gonna be hard but trust him. Kris thought.
"Is Yana a good kisser?" Kai asked Sehun.
"What the hell? Why do you want to know?! You have Shix! Yana is mine!" Sehun said getting all defensive.
"Woah Sehun, it's just a question. I just want to know if she's a good kisser." Kai told him smirking.
"Oh, well yes. We haven't kissed for so long, it is like a 2 second kiss or a peck. Thats it. We don't go very far, unless Yana wants too. I was a little stubborn on that trip but I overcame it." Sehun said.
"Did you go farther than kissing and snuggling? Did you take the clothes off?" Lay asked him. Kris's face suddenly shot up and his eyes were wide and he stared at Sehun.
You say that you did take her clothes off than you better sleep with both eyes open! Kris thought angrily. All the members saw and got scared.
Don't worry Sehun, we'll protect you from Kris if you said that you did take off her clothes. Suho thought.
"No. We didn't take off clothes...well actually I did." Luhan was right behind kris and kris snapped and was about to punch Sehun but Luhan held his arms back.
"But i only took off my shirt. That's basically it. I was only shirtless." Sehun said.Kris was relieved and Luhan saw and let go of his arms.
"So, you did nothing past kissing? What kind of vacation is that?!" Suho and Baekhyun asked each other.
"It was a simple vacation. That's it. We kissed, snuggled, ate, walked on the beach, slept and yeah." Sehun said. All the members stared at him in disspointment and left the living room.
I can't explain the beach scene...but Yana will probably go all over the place when she tells her girlfriends about our trip. That's fine, I don't really feel ashamed...if it makes her happy than I'm happy.
................................................................................................................................................

omo I love them more updates soon.