Hawaii Part 1

Falling In Love
                                                                                
Sehun and you reached an island that was beautiful. It had palm trees, coconuts in the trees, smoothie bar with a chef cutting up real fruits, sand, the blue sea, seagulls, hula dancers, guys juggling torches, a relax spa etc. You took the map from his hands and scanned the place you guys were at and realized you were in hawaii! You screamed and Sehun looked at you worried.
"OMO!" You yelled.
"What?" Sehun asked you looking at you.
"Were in hawaii! Hawaii babay!" you shouted. Sehun's eyes got wide and took the map from your hands and scanned it.
"OMO! We really are in hawaii!" Sehun said jumping up and down, you laughed at this side of Sehun.
"Woah, chill your balls Sehun." you told him smiling.
"I'm sorry but it's just that...you and I are in hawaii! The most beautifulest place to be on your honeymoon." Sehun said staring at the blue clear skies. You stared at him and you were shocked of what he said.
"Honeymoon?! Were on a honeymoon?! Dam you Sehun! Why didn't you tell me?! I would have stayed home! With the boys cooking food for them instead I have to go on a stupid honeymoon with you! Were not even married!" You yelled.
"My gosh babe, your overreacting." Sehun told you calmy.
"How can you be so calm about this?! Were on our honeymoon! A honey moon! Where do you not get the concept of that?! where?!" You furiously asked him. Sehun put his hands on your shoulders and than squished your cheeks together staring into your eyes.
"Were not on a honeymoon Yana..." Sehun told you laughing. You stared at him and he let your cheeks relax by letting them go.
"Were not?" You asked him. he shook his head no and turned away from you.
"Than why are we here in the honeymoon island?" you asked him crossing your arms against your chest.
"It's so we can get to know each other well. it's...like a blind date but...but...were..." Sehun couldn't think of what he was saying and pondered on the thought.
"Were not being set up but the place is being set up?" you asked him with your hands on your hips.
"YES! It...it's gonna be magical!" Sehun said sounding like a girl and he grabbed your hand and pulled you away with him.
Oh Sehun...you can act like such a girl at times...I thought you were manly...well your manly in my eyes and every other girls eyes...oh just shut up Yana! You got Sehun, that is a big accomplishment.
Sehun dragged you too the hotel and checked you guys in while he was doing that you noticed some fresh smoothie samples and thought you had to try some so you went over there but there was a handsome man over there around your age.
"Hello Miss!" Tony said smiling.
"Hello! What are the sample flavors today?" You asked him curious but anxious.
"Strawberry and Vanilla. Strawberry represents plump and deliciousness and smells great,just like you. And Vanilla is white like milk chocolate, and sweet just like you. And very beautiful, the 2 fruits I just mentioned are soppose to keep that person very lucky. Since you represent the 2 fruits you are my good luck charm. I have a very beautiful one at that." Tony said taking your hand and kissing it. You blushed and thanked him, you took the strawberry flavored one and drank it.
"mmmm! This is delicious! It's really just strawberries?" You asked him amazed.
"Yes, please visit our smoothie bar sometime. I will give you 3 smoothies for free!" He exclaimed.
"OMO! I love discounts! Ecspecially free stuff! ok, gomawa for this! I will come back later today" You smiled at him and bowed than left. Tony was watching you and noticed your arm around another man's arm and you guys kissing each other's lips. Tony got sad and mad that you are taken but he won't stop until you are his.
You and Sehun walk out holding hands and Tony decided to follow you guys and took a picture of the key Sehun was holding with his phone and smirked.
"Miss Beautiful, you will be...ALL MINE!" Tony said grinning evily and rubbing his hands together.
...............................................................................................................................................

Woah Yana...you are in deep trouble. Sorry but your in big trouble, you have a stalker and admirer on your hands and your with sehun, oooo! Big trouble for you and Sehun! This is your vacation: Hawaii Vacation Part 1! :D Their will be love, flirting, fights and more love...but love with who? hahaha! STAY TUNED GUYS! Gonna update sometime soon! :D