Luhan's Plan

Falling In Love

Sehun was on the couch lying down and staring up at the fan on the ceiling spinning around in circles and thinking of you. He picked up a book and threw it at the fan but the fan threw the book back and it hit him on the forehead.

"Aish! WHY DO I ALWAYS GET HIT WITH BOOKS?!" Sehun asked outloud. Luhan heard and knocked on his door.

"Come on in Luhan." Sehun said throwing pencils at the wall right in front of him. Luhan saw this and took the bowl of pencils away and put them in the bathroom and when Sehun was gonna grab more he just felt air, he looked at it and wondered where it went.

"I put it in the bathroom. You can't take out your frustration by throwing pencils and throwing books than getting hit by them! How many times have I told you that?" Luhan asked him serious.

"Once and it was today." Sehun replied.

"And I hope it's the last one I have to say too you. Now take some words of the wise from hyung." Luhan told him. He looked up at him and sat up in bed and stared at the wall in front of him.

"Go on." Sehun said. Luhan smirked by seeing sehun's determination and spoke.

"You love Yana right?" Luhan asked looking at his lap.

"Yes. More than anything in this world." Sehun responded playing with his fingers.

"Ok, than why don't you apoligise to her?" Luhan asked staring at him.

"I already did! She is being to pig headed to accept!" Sehun told raising his voice and looking at him.

"Ani! You just said how much you loved her. You may have apoligised but not the way she wants you too." Luhan said.

"What other way is there hyung?" Sehun asked desperatly.

"Think of EVERYTHING she likes! Think of everything that she might like and/or what other girls like!" Luhan exclaimed.

"How? I know very little. We haven't been dating that long." Sehun said and smirked.

"Ani! You know a lot. You just didn't know it, look sehun. Ok,  when you first dated her what was she like?" Luhan asked getting a notepad and a pencil from the bathroom and sitting on a chair.

"Well when I first met her, she was like an angel." Sehun said dazed.

"An angel...what else?" Luhan asked looking up from the notepad.

"She loves roses, she's fun, spunky, smart, determined, sarcastic, jealous easily, loves bra's and , loves modeling, loves victoria secrets stuff, she loves hightops a lot, food, cries easily, funny, sweet and etc." Sehun listed. Luhan wrote it all down and got the perfect idea.

"I got it!" Luhan shouted.

"What is it hyung?" Sehun asked anxiosuly.

"When you bring her to the hospital blind fold her and bring her to the exact spot and place i tell you. Ok? Bring her to an empty lot about 30 minutes from here. Come at 8:00 sharp cause she needs to be right at the entrance arraso? Ok. And than there will be roses set down onto the grass and than you whisper into her ear wait and leave to meet us, there will be a little well known path that only you can see. Yell take off your blondfold and she will see a beautiful entrance with lights and flowers on it and than she is gonna step on a box and look down than see roses making a path and she will follow them. Than she will enter a maze with signs to direct her and there will be 3 doors for her too choose and all of them lead to one single room, when she goes through the hallways of card board walls there will be a ton of writing that explains her personality and the way she acts and how you love her dearly. She than enters another door and Kai will cue the rain, Tao will cue the lighting and Xuimin will cue the thunder. You than will comfort her and hug her from behind letting her feel your warm embrace around her. Than step in front of her and extend your hand out for her and she takes it than you pull out an umbrella and cover her with it while your getting soaking wet and she is staying dry. You than take her to a private place that we made and it will have stars out, a table for 2 and a rose on the table with Chanyeoul playing the radio while Kris serves the food. After you guys are done eating take her too a room than that has 100 candles lit up all along the sides of the room and there will be a chair only one chair and you sit her down on it and go up  on stage and sing to her. Than say how much you love her from your heart and call her up on stage and kiss her on the cheek and viola! THE NIGHT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!" Luhan shouted.

"That's good hyung, thanks for the advice." Sehun thanked him and Luhan left and closed the door.

I will get you to accept me into your heart again no matter how long it takes!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, so thats the plan for sehun to follow, will it go right or wrong? And will you accept his apology??? Hahaha! It's not coming up right now in the next chapter. Just wait for it to continue. Isn't sehun sweet when he is determined to win back his ex's heart? hahahaha! And Leay died for your informations. :) She was only a minor character...not that big. Anyways thanks for reading! More to come!