Getting Approval

Falling In Love

You were downstairs making breakfast for yourself at your your apartment and was making waffles. You sat down to eat and right when you sat down to eat the doorbell rang.

"Aigoo chincha! Who could that be?" You asked still tired. You washed your hands and got a glass of cold water, filled it up and threw the water on yourself, and that made you wide awake, you dried your face and went to the door and opened it. You were startled to see a more handsome man than EXO all together.

"Who are you?" you asked him. He smiled.

"I am Taceyeoun from 2PM." He replied back. Your eyes grew wide and you took a step back and you couldn't move afterwards, you were completely frozen, your heart beat was beating faster than usual, and you could feel heat forming in your whole body and than you felt hot.

"Um...wha?" you asked him.

"You heard, I'm Taceyeoun from 2PM. The singer and dancer." he told you staring at your eyes.

"Um...you have the wrong girl." You told him.

Wait-why did you say he has the wrong girl?! Aigoo...when does a hot person like this come along. Yet again your stupid! Hm...I need to watch more korean drama's that deal with my life....

He found you very pretty and took out a piece of paper and read it too you.

Dear Yana,

You have been requested to join the modeling biz chiz at JYP Entertainment! You will be able to take pictures with 2PM, Miss A, WonderGirls, JOO, 2 AM, JJ Project, Baek Ah Yeon and 15&. Please fill out this paperwork that Teacyun has and give it to him when your done. Gamowa!

-Park Jin Young

"Aigoo...OMO! ME? A MODEL?! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screeched with joy. Taecyeon cover his ears from the ear piercing scream you just gave him. You tooked the piece of paper from him and kissed it. He just stared at you with wide eyes and laughed.

"So, I'm taking it as a yes?" He asked you.

"Well I need to comfront it with my boyfriend first." You told him still holding onto the note.

"You have a boyfriend?" Taecyeon asked you kinda dissapointed.

"Yes. He is from SM Entertainment! And man is he dreamy..." You said holding the note to your chest. You smiled and waved.

"Have a nice day!" and slammed the door in his face and screamed and ran to your bedroom to text your girlfriends.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(This is Shix's and Your's convo)

"Omo!!!!!!!!!"

"What?!"

"I'm a model for JYP Entertainment!" 

"OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great!!!!!! Can I come with you?"

"YES! You and Lela are coming!"

"OMO!!!! OK! Let me get dressed right now!"

Wait! Is it today?"

"Idk, is it the day today?"

"NOPE! It's tomorrow! :D"

"Really? Aigoo Chincha! You are the greatest best friend in the world!"

"I know! XOXO :*"

"XOXO! :*"

*conversation has ended*

(Yours and Lela's convo)

OMO!

What?

I'm a model!

Where?

JYP Entertainment!

Really?! That's great!

I know! 

So are you gonna tell Sehun?

Of course!

You better, a lot of guys at JYP find you type of girls pretty. Ecspecially if your dating an SM member. It's bad news, jealousy rides up and they strike for the girl so the girl will always find them more attractive. Did you already get a handsome man come to your door today?

Yes, why?

Nevermind...just stay safe and re think this. By the way you should have never told him that you had a boyfriend. That will definitly make him steamed up, ecspecially the way he looked at you. He thought you were FINE!

"Excuse me?"

Yes I know, but the creeper part of me decided to watch you and him together. So yeah, haha...main point be careful and cautious when your around them, ok?

Arraso. Gotta go now, gtg text sehun! <3 my prince...

Arraso, bye bye!

*conversation has ended*

(Sehun's and your convo)

Hi Sehun!

Hi babe!

So guess what?

What?

I'm a model!

GREAT!

Wanna know with who?

Who? :)

JYP Entertainment! :D

:(

Why a frowny face? :(

I was really hoping that you could model with us...like...

Your entertainment? Oh come on Sehun! You can't be wanting me all to yourself.

I know, arraso...go have fun out there. Sign the paperworks already and say you my approval.

really? Oh thank you!

Your welcome :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

*conversation has ended*

Oh sehun, why must you always over top our hugs and kisses?

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, I am gonna update soon sometime today, but I want to take a break. :) I'm singing karaoke. :D Thanks for reading! <3