Hawaii Part 3 ended

Falling In Love
You woke up and stretched out your arms and yawned rubbing your eyes and than got up and tripped over something. OOF! You sit up and you rub your eyes again to find right in front of you are stairs.
"What the?" You asked yourself dusting yourself off. You curiously walk over to the stairs and it leads out to the terrace, you look both sides and notice that the left side is a dead end and the right sides has the stairs, you looked at the stairs and thought if you should enter and for your answer you shrugged your shoulder and didn't give a crap and walked up the stairs. When you reached the final step you noticed that the stairs led to the rooftop of the hotel.
You than saw a blond headed guy with kinda spikey hair and white skin. You thought it was Sehun, you saw a nice table set up with 2 plates, roses all over the table and a violenest playing romantic music and saw the dude tapping his fingers on the table. You snuck up on him and before you reached him he spoke.
"Your late..." The figure said.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know Sehun..." You said.
"I'm not Sehun." The figure told you. You got worried.
"Sehun it's me Yana." You said and walked over to him and touched his shoulders, the figure turned around and it was tony but only in a demonic figure. Like he was a monster or something.
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" You screamed.
"Why yell gorgeous? You have me." Tony told you and he held your hand, you got scared and pulled away running, but when you ran it was like you were forever running, you never reached the end.
"Help! Someone help me! Please!" You yelled. No response, he was chasing after you but you saw a hole and decided to enter it, you jumped and it swallowed you whole and than you woke up sweating with Sehun looking at you worried and scared.
"Yana are you alright?" Sehun asked you getting up to get a wet mini towel to wipe up your sweat.
"Ani...I had the most strangest dream today...there was a dude named Tony and he looked exactly like you from behind. but when he turned around...I...he was a demon, like he was bad or something. help me Sehun, help me figure this out." You demanded him still sweating. He laughed and wiped your forehead with a wet towel and than dried it up with a dry towel.
"Yana, your being to paranoid. Basically all that means is that someone named "tony" is bad. He had a demonic figure, he tried to pose as me from behind and he led you there to him. That "tony" is probably bad. If he is posing to be me than either he is jealous of me having you as a gf or something..." he said and hugged you. 
"How do you know?" You asked him.
"I had the same dream, but you were in a bikini at a beach and I was in swim trunks and you looked beautiful but when you turned around...oh my gosh! You were a monster! So I woke up from that dream and went to the bathroom and wshed hands than went to bed again..." Sehun told you, you smiled in relief and nodded. 
He helped you up and grabbed you by the hand and pulled you out of the room.
"Dam it! Sehun I'm not ready! I'm not dressed proparly, I am not going out there looking like this!" You told him. He pinched your cheek and nodded.
"Arraso, I will get the food. Stay here and get ready, I have something planned for you." Sehun said excited.
"Ok, ok. Go I'm starving. Oh pick up toast and eggs and orange juice. Hahaha!" You told him laughing. he smiled and shut the door. You sat on the bed and someone knocked on it. You got up off from the bed and opened it seeing the same man you saw yesterday at the smoothie sample counter.
"Hi!" Tony greeted you.
"Hi! Why are you here?" You ask him smiling.
"I wanted to bring you some nice breakfast. I brought you toast and eggs and orange juice." He told you with a tray of all that.
"Omo...well thank you, but my boyfriend is getting me breakfast. Oh speaking of him here he comes!" You say smiling. Tony turns around and see's a tall guy, with blonde hair, white skin, brown eyes, muscular, had pajama pants on and a white t-shirt and he was smiling at you.
"Hi Sehun!" You said.
He walked inside with the tray and set it on the table.
"Who's he Yana?" Sehun asked you.
"Um...I don't really know." You said facing him. You turned away and faced the man.
"What is your name?" You asked him curiously.
"Tony, and the pleasure is all mine to see a beautiful lady like you." He smiled and took your hand and kissed it. Sehun saw the look in his eyes that he was giving you and the way he said that line,  the nerve that he had tooken your hand and kissed it. Sehun raged with anger inside but was calm but kinda jealous on the outside.
"You know what Yana-Lama?" Sehun asked youholding your hand. You lookedat him all innocently and smiled.
"What?" You asked him.
"This guy actually has jobs to do. Don't you have to work at your job right now. I went to get you Yana a smoothie, and I asked for someone else but the guy who worked their said he had visited someone. So I cam up here and saw a smoothie looking type of guy and saw him visiting you. And the guy needs you right away cause the machines are being messed up, so your buisness is in jepordy." Sehun told him and slammed the door in his face and looked at you.
"Are you dumb?" Sehun asked you. You looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows.
"Ani! I got a 99.99 average on my semi finals in school. I was the second highest in school." You told him feeling proud. He slapped your arm.
"Ya! Why did you slap your girlfriend?!" You asked him hitting his arm back.
"That guy is flirting with you!" Sehun told you frustrated.
" Omo...I'm quite the boy magnet..." You said smiling. He frowned and furrowed his eyebrows.
"NO! You only attract me! Be happy I picked you, your so ugly I pityed you and dated you! No guy would want to get with that!" Sehun told you bitterly.
"Well you know mr.Sehun?" you asked him crossing your arms.
"What?" he asked. You walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck and lightly kissed him on the lips.
"I only have eyes for you." You told him seducitvly. he smiled and put onto the bed and jumped on the other side and pulled you so you sat up and he pulled you and your head fell on his lap and you looked up at him and he looked down at you and you both smiled and he booped your nose.
"Yana?" Sehun asked you.
"Yes oppa?" you asked back.
"I love when you say oppa, you sound so...great! You everytime you say oppa to me." Sehun told you.
"Oppa, oppa and oppa! Oppa kiss me! Oppa hug me, oppa love me, oppa be mine, and oppa...I'm hungry." You told him smiling.
"ooohhhh I love it when you say oppa." He said tickiling your side, you laughed and he enjoyed this.
"Say Sehun Oppa!" He told you laughing and still tickling you.
"Sehun Oppa Sehun oppa!" You said laughing and kicking. He stopped and smiled.
"Are you happy now oppa?" You asked him.
"Very!" He told you kissing your forehead. You got up and walked over to the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" Sehun asked you.
"Taking a shower." You smiled and bit your lip.
"ah, how about I join you?" Sehun smiled at you.
"Ani, I will give you my towel that I used for my body and give it too you after I have clothes on." You said.
"Ani, just take a shower." he told you.
"Good. See ya in 30 minutes handsome..." You smiled at him and walked into the bathroom and shut the door.
................................................................................................................................................
"You ready for our date?" Sehun asked you. 
"Yes, but...should I wear a belly shirt and shorts or just a bathing suit top with mini shorts?" You asked him digging in your luggage.
"I choose option two." Sehun replied back leaning against the bed pole. You rolled your eyes.
"Of course you would...but..." You stopped what you were saying and looked for your blue mini shorts.
"but what?" Sehun asked you.
"I don't like showing my skin fully. At least the shirt has half sleeves. So it only reaches my elbows and showing only my belly button." You explained to him looking at him.
"Arraso, just wear what you want." Sehun told you smirking. You smiled and nodded than turned your head around. Sehun than sneaked up behind you and right when you found your shorts he kicked you in the and you fell over the couch.
"Ahh! Ya! Why did you do that?!" You asked him ready to punch him.
"You said we still have hate for each other. I believe that we do." He told you crossing his arms and staring at you. You got up over the couch and yelled and charged for Sehun, his eyes went wide and you smacked into him. You both were fell on the floor and fighting each other, but you guys only did punching and kicking and defending yourselfs. ( you were careful not to hit the face)
"Give up SEHUN!" You told him grunting.
"Ani! the male ALWAYS WINS!" He told you pinning your arms down and he was on top of you and he just stared at you and smiled a handsome smile. You looked at him and he leaned in to kiss you. He stopped kissing and saw you smiling.
"Oh sehun, why must you pick the most romanctic moments to kiss?" You asked him still pinned.
"I saw it in movies. hahahaah!" Sehun laughed and got off of you. You got up and fixed your hair and than saw Sehun's hair and saw it wasn't messed up and nuggied his head.
"Ya! Why did you mess up my hair?!" Sehun asked you raising his voice.
"Because it wasn't messed up." You told him leaning against the bed.
"No dur stupid!" He told you mad. You looked at him and smiled.
"wELL if you thought I was stupid, than how come I beat you in the fight?" You asked him smiling and battering your eyes.
"You didn't! I beat you, pinned you and kissed you! I automatically win." Sehun told you. You just smiled and crawled over to him and sat by him squeesing his cheeks and pufffing your cheeks. He puffed his cheeks and you guys puffed kiss.
"Wanna go pack now?" You asked him sounding bored. he nodded and helped you up and you guys started packing. End of the vacation now. Hope you liked the fluff!
............................................................................................................................................................

heyhey hey! Sorry for updating so late! :p I didn't mean too. hehe...sorry about that again. But I hoped you like yours and Sehun's vacay! :) I would if i was her...hehe...anyways. So tony is jealous of Sehun, and let's just say jealousy get's the best of sehun. Will Sehun snap and break up with his girlfriend? Will sehun believe that you are telling the truth of tony and you not being together? A lot of what if's. Bye guys! I am updating alot lately....the beginning is COUNFUSING.