Forgetting Is The Hardest Thing To Do

Falling In Love
You went to their dorm and opened the door to smell baked cinnamon bread.
"Is D.O. cooking? You thought.You put your purse and coat on the coat hanger and sneaked into the kitchen and saw D.O. making cinnamon bread for breakfast.
"Surprise!" You yelled. D.O. got startled and dropped his knife on the floor and turned around to see you, he greeted you with a big hug.
"Yana? it has been ages!" D.O. said.
"It's only been 20 days..." You said smiling.
"I know, but I still missed you. Exo really missed you, except for Sehun." D.O. explained.
"Hm...Sehun is here?" You asked him.
"Yes, sorry. You can leave if you want." D.O. said.
"No it's fine. Can I stay for breakfast?" You asked him nicely. he smiled and nodded.
"Wait for 10 minutes" He told you. You nodded and sat on the couch. You than heard a female voice and a male voice that sounds alot like Sehun. You turn your head around and notice Sehun holding hands with another girl and kissed her cheek right in front of your eyes. This made you mad but you decided to stay calm cause you and him aren't together anymore. You wanted him to notice you so you got off the couch and stopped and acted like Sehun was a stranger. He stepped back and was shocked too see you in the dorm.
"Excuse me but have you seen Kai and Suho?" You asked Sehun.
"Yana?" Sehun asked you.
"Yes, but I don't know you. I only know of the other members, I guess I don't bother to pay attention to you. Sorry, but have you seen them?" You said holding back your tears.
"Um...there up in the room. Can I talk to you outside?" Sehun asked you holding tightly onto your wrist. You closed your eyes and frowned feeling the warmth of Sehun once again.
"Fine." You said and walked outside the door.
"who is she oppa?" Leay asked him. You stopped dead right into your tracks and put your fists into balls hearing her say Oppa to your EX boyfriend.
"I thought you wanted to talk to me." You said through gritted teeth.
"I do!" sehun shouted. He walked away from Leay and waved goodbye to her. And out went Sehun and you, he closed the door and talked.
"what are you doing here?" Sehun asked.
"It's a free country! I can be where I want to be!" You told him.
"Well when my girlfriend is here, you can't be here." Sehun told you.
"And why can't I? Is it because i'll make it impossible for you to be with her when i'm around?! If you have truly forgotten about me than you wouldn't care if your ex girlfriend was around. Breakfast is almost ready, I'm going inside." You told him. He grabbed your hand and you teared up feeling him touch your hand again.
"Wait. Yana I still want you, I still love you." Sehun said. You stopped and turned around he could see the tears in your eyes.
"How can you still love me after all this time?! You replaced me in 2 days with that girlfriend of yours and if you really still do love me than you would have gotten your sorry back to the hospital and begged me to come back! Do you know how much I was heart broken when you said were through? Did you ever consider my feelings and the way I would feel? it has past 20 days and you still love me? Get real Sehun, if you did truly love me you wouldn't have another girlfriend, you would be miserable without me but no, you seem pretty god dam happy. Now let me go Sehun." You told him getting annoyed with him.
"You still have feelings for me somewhere deep into your heart." Sehun told you looking you in the eyes. You started crying harder.
"I don't Sehun, you had your chance and you blew it. You never returned back to me and if you expected me to return back to you, well than think again. I'm not. I have absolutly...no...no...feelings for you." You yelled at him.
he let go of your wrist and let you walk away. You walked to the door and stopped walking sliding down the door with your back and sat on the floor crying with your hands in your face. Sehun saw you and sympathized you but walked past you and stopped than whispered.
"Forgetting Someone is like Forgetting someone you never met."
................................................................................................................................................

Credit to google and the person who made that up for that saying. :) Ok, you had your chance but  blew it hard. But you still have feelings for Sehun deep down, and you know he still has some feelings for you. Will you and Sehun get back together or No? Keep reading! :D