A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

Falling In Love

OMO! Play this song "Your still the one" on youtube and play it while reading this whole entire story! HAHA! It makes me jump with joy when this song come on and readin the story! Please! Thanks! :D

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

You three were driving to the SM entertainment building and Lela parked her truck near the sidewalk and you opened your door excitedly and ran. Lela and Shix looked at each other and spoke.

"Is it her bi-polar?" Shix asked.

"Ah, what if she is on her period?" Lela asked looking at Shix.

"Is she pregnant?" Shix asked looking at you running. The 2 girls looked at each other.

"ANI!" They shouted together. They interlocked arms with each other.

"What if sehun really did get her prego on the vacation they went on together?!" Shix asked worried.

"Ani! I know her, she won't do anything like that!: Lela shouted.

"Arraso."  Shix said quietly and sighed.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

EXO was practicing their dancing before their manager arrived and in came you barging through the door like a wild animal and surprising the guys but mostly sehun you ran towards him and his eyes widened in fear. You jumped on him and he fell and you kissed his lips, sehun stopped you and was scared.

"Yana?" Sehun asked tapping your cheek.

"Yes oppa?" You replied looking into his brown eyes with your big brown eyes and battering your eyes and smiling. Sehun looked at you than at s than back at you wide eyed.

"You ok Yana?" Sehun asked you concerned. You just kissed him and pulled away.

"I'll marry you oppa!" You screamed. All the members stared at Sehun and smiled and some giggled. Sehun was shocked and surprised by your answer, he gulped.

"What?" Sehun asked you.

"I'll marry you!" You said hugging him, he got up and picked you up by the hand.

"She is on her bi-polar again." Kris told him.

"Ani, my pills are all gone! I just have to stay away from too much stress." You said.

"Your not kidding?" Sehun asked you serious but kinda happy.

"I'm not kidding Sehun, i almost lost you over a stupid little fight.I don't want too lose you forever. I accept your marriage cause I want to spend every single moment with you!" You yelled and kissed him, he held your back and pulled you away.

"You want to get married to me?" Sehun asked you in disbelief.

"Yes yes yes! I want you sehun, I want you in my life, I want you to be the father of our children and i want to make love to you everyday!" You told him holding his hand tightly and smiling while staring into his eyes with pure hope.

"Guys?" Sehun asked. He looked at all the members and they smiled, he looked at Kris and kris showed a smirk and than he looked at you and found a rubber band small enough to fit your finger and kneeled down one knee and held your hand out.

"Will you Yana Marie Harriot Carolin Lee marry me?" He asked with a little bit of doubt in his voice.

"No." You said frowning, he stared at you and frowned than sat down sad.

"Aish! You stupid girl! Why won't you say yes?!" Sehun yelled at you. You looked at Luhan and Luhan smiled and walked over to sehun and whispered into his ear. Sehun made an O with his mouth and re did the proposal.

"Will you Yana Lee marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?" Sehun asked hoping not to get rejected.  You smiled.

"Yes! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" You said and he slipped the rubber band on your finger and you kiseed him with joy.

"I love you oppa." You quietly said for only him to hear.

"Say oppa 3 times." Sehun quietly said to you.

"Oppa loves me, Oppa is hot and oppa is all mine!" You said. he smiled and kissed you while the guys were and the girls were looking at you two and smiled and clapped. Kai was a little bit sad and Shix could see it in his eyes and noticed that he still had some feelings for her. Shix whispered into his ear.

Oppa, I love you more than ever. But do you still love yana?" Shix asked him. He looked at her and he kissed her cheek.

Ani, i only have eyes for you!" Kai said and booped her nose. They kissed and Suho and Lela noticed how happy the 2 were and stared at each other. The first kiss on the lips they would ever share.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So your married to sehun now yeah? hahaha! Everyone is happy and the world is at balance again. Congratulations on your wedding the both of you! Im very happy for you too! This story will end soon. :( But i will keep going. I decided to change some stuff around and my questions. its gonna be fun. Thank you for reading!