You Explain

Falling In Love
You ran into your house and grabbed a fuji apple than ran upstairs to your room and opened the door you screamed cause your friends were in your room.
"Hi!" Shix and lela greeted. You walked slowly into your room and saw Lela and Shix on your bed.
"How the heck did you guys get into my house?" You asked them uncertain.
"Kai had the keys." Lela told you. You raised an eyebrow.
"Wha?" You asked them.
"Sehun had the keys, than kai copied it. So we can barge into your house anytime!" Shix exclaimed.
"Darn kai..." You said through gritted teeth.
"So tell us." Lela and Shix said to you. You sat on your desk chair and looked at them confused.
"tell you what?" You asked them.
"Your's and Sehun's trip!" Lela said excited.
"Why?" You asked them.
"Don't worry we have all the questions ready." Shix told you. You laughed.
"Ready?" Shix asked you. You nodded and they came out with so many questions.
Where did you and Sehun sleep?
What did you guys do in the room?
Any heat and between you too?
Is Sehun a good kisser?
What's he like in bed?
Did he treat you like a woman?
Was he an animal towards you?
Did you guys do it?
How was your's and Sehun's vacay?
What did you guys do with each other?
Was the trip fun?
Did you see his manhood by accident?
Did he talk about any of the members?
Any jealousy between you guys?
"Easy, I can asnwer all of these." You said proud.
"Than say it!" Lela told you.
"Arraso!" They put their full attention on you.
"Sehun and I slept in the room on the bed and once on the couch. We did fighting, kissing, hugging, insulting and ual jokes. There was...a lot of , like we wanted to do stuff but I wasn't ready quite yet and Sehun noticed so he respected me.  Sehun is a great kisser, we kissed about 10 times or 7 times on the trip. Sehun in bed is a good feeling, he always snuggles and hugs me and he's calm and sometimes when I'm scared he would kiss my forehead or back bone. He treated me more than a woman, he treated me like we were married, he never forced me to do anything! He wasn't an animal towards me. NO! We would never do it until were married to each other. Overall our vacation was good. We kissed and hugged each other. The trip was not fun, it was magical! the only part of his body I saw is his face and abs, nothing else. Nope! He talked just about me and him. I think there were some jealousy but mostly in him, I guess he doesn't like the guy named Tony who visits me every time." You listed to them.
"Ah ok. Well...Tony?" Shix asked you. Lela was thinking.
"Yes. Why?" You asked her right back.
"What's his last name?" Shix asked you.
"Mernandez." You replied back. The 2 girls stared at each other and than at you worried.
"What's wrong?" You asked them. They shook their heads and left. Before you could speak they slammed the door. And outside your window was Tony Mernandez grinning and evil smile while looking at you through the window.
................................................................................................................................................

Ok he's a creep and stalker...updates soon or Im gonna spam you with new chapters.