Will you marry me? Part 2

Falling In Love

"Will you marry me?!" Sehun asked you. You stared at him and responded.

"Ani." You replied back staring at him with a blank look on your face, you were complete emotionless.

"What?" Sehun asked you..

Ani. I don't want to marry you."

"An idol proposes to you and you reject?!" Sehun asked you raising his voice.

"Your an idol and i'm a just a plain old boring human. You see? You and I don't belong together!" You yelled at him and threw a pillow at his stomach.

"Stop with this right now and just marry me!" Sehun demanded.

"Ani!" You yelled.

""Than accept me into your heart to be yours again!" Sehun told you soon going to break out into tears.

"Ani." You replied back.

"Dang your the most stubbornest girl ever! Do you know how much I worked hard for you? do you know how much I love you? Do you know how hard it is to be rejected every single time by a girl you truly love?!" Sehun asked throwing a pot at you but you dodged and it hit the wall.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!" You shouted. he just stared you.

"Ever heardof your song? What is love?! That is the title of your song and it clearly speaks for you! You have no idea what it is like to fall in love and be heart broken!" You told him.

"Ani! I actually do. Wanna know by who?" Sehun asked you inttimidating.

"Who?!" You asked him ready to get out your bed and punch him.

"She's 18 and her name is YANA!" Sehun shouted. You just stared at him and responded back.

"And guess who my heart breaker is?" You said crossing your arms.

"ME!" He yelled at you.

"Ani! My first true love was Kai!" You told him. Sehun stared at you like you were crazy.

"My Kai?" Sehun asked you.

"Nooo, my dog named Kai! Of course it's your Kai! We have moved on from each other a long time ago. But everytime we see each other's faces we are in nothing but pain. I see him with Shix my bestfriend and I'm happy for them cause they truly love each other and Kai has forgotten about me. But you...you...your my second love. You stole my 50th kiss, the rest was for Kai." You said and smirked.

"Kai was your first lover?" Sehun asked.

"Deh" You said.

"ok...well i will give you time to accept me into your heart...bye!" Sehun said and left.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ok my computer styles aint working but what a huge twist!!! Kai was your first lover? Did you even know that? No you did not! :D hope you guys liked this chapter more coming today.:)