Shopping!!!

Falling In Love

Ok guys...I'm back, I decided to another chapter cause I'm mad and writing always makes me feel better. It's a long story...but anyways I promise this is the last one for tonight.  :) Think of it as a bonus chapter. :) 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sehun and you were on the couch snuggling together and watching a korean love drama on TV. You turn your head and ask him a question.

"Oppa?" You asked him

"Yes Yanalama?" Sehun replied still watching TV. You laughed cause his nickname for you is Yana-Lama.

"Can we go shooping?" You asked him nicely staring up at him. He stared down at you and lifted his eyebrow.

"What's shooping?" Sehun asked you curious rubbing his head. You laughed and recorrected yourself.

"I mean shopping, Shooping is just for people who are to lazy to say shopping." You smiled and he smiled back.

"Sure thing. Where do you want to shop?" He asked you booping your nose. You scrunched up your nose and asnwered.

"Victoria's secret! I need a new bra, pantie and sleeping mask." You told him determined. He stared at the TV in front of him and than at you.

"Victoria's Secret?" Sehun asked you almost happy.

"Yes, you seem happy..." You told him. He smiled and took your hand than lifted you up off from the couch.

"I'm happy cause I get to go shopping with you and the retired Victoria Secret's model works there as the cashier. I really want to see her." Sehun replied back smiling.

"Ani! We won't go than!" You told him getting jealous.

"Where else are you gonna find the most iest bra and pantie?" Sehun asked her confused.

"Well than...wait in the car! I don't need you coming." You told him and walked out the door that was open. Sehun stared at you walking away and laughed.

Ohhhhhhhh Yana. Your so cute when your jealous. Don't worry I only have eyes for you. 

He ran up to you and put his arm around your waist and and you slapped his hand off. He smirked and wrapped it around you again, you tried to slap it off but he wouldn't let go and you smiled.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You and Sehun arrived at Victoria Secret's and you opened your door, smelling the fruity breeze coming from inside with all the perfumes that were sprayed. You walked on in and Sehun followed you, but he forgot to wear sunglasses and a scarf this time. As they entered girls came screaming and running up to him pushing you to the floor and no way to get to Sehun, even girls came out of the dressing room wearing only a bra and pantie and hugging your Sehun. You got mad and started yelling but there screams over topped you.

"Sehun oppa!"

"I love you!"

"I'll marry you!"

"I'll give my ity to you!"

"I'll strip for you!"

"Marry me!"

You stared at him and than yelled.

"If you don't get away from those girls Sehun, I'm gonna break up with you and leave!" 

Sehun heard your remark and tried to get out of the screaming fan girls group. He managed to get out and saw the victoria secrets model that he had on his phone. Angelina Molik Hanya. Sehun stared at her in awe and you saw him and got jealous. He walked over to him and punched one of the girls in the face and picked up Sehun who has fallen on the floor.

"Shop with me or else." You threatened him. He nodded fast and held your hand and all the girls noticed that he was taken, they all made sad faces and went back doing their normal stuff. You were looking for bra's and showed Sehun every single one you found. You showed him a red and black laced bra, heart bra with frills on it etc. he just stared at everything you showed him and always thought y thoughts.

You grabbed some and bra's and tried them on, Sehun just sat and waited for you on the comfy chair right in front of yuor dressing room.

I wonder what she'll look like...will she look hot? y? All of the above?

"Oppa, I don't want to go out there and show you." You told him.

"Why not?" Sehun asked her.

"I feel shy. I am not used to exposing my body for men." You told him shyly behind the curtain. He just smirked.

"Arraso!" Sehun said dissapointed. You than came up with a solution.

"I can take pictures though..." You told him. He smiled and nodded his head. You posed in one outfit with your cheeks puffed out and you doing a peace sign. Another one and you sat down criss crossed applesauced and smiled. for another outfit you pouted and for the last outfit you leaned against the wall and looked seductivly into the camera. You than got changed into your normal clothes and stepped outside, you could see the dissapointment in his eyes but you took out your phone and showed him the pictures. He just smiled and smirked and thought of y thoughts.

"Dang, you look y." Sehun told you. You blushed and took the phone away from him and grabbed his hand to leave and walk to the check out corner. Sehun saw the model from his phone background in person and giggled like a school girl. You looked up at him and traced a line to see where he was staring, and what do you know? It was the model. You got jealous and hugged his arm really tightly until his arm got numb. He winced in pain and the model saw and laughed.

"Don't worry miss, it happens all the time. Don't worry he has eyes only for you." She smiled. You smiled back assurinly and let go of his arm and bowed to her than left with your man.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Did you guys like this? I hope you did. :D You and Sehun have a jealousy relationship. hmmmmmm... well FYI (in relationships you can't have jealousy. Put trust and faith into your partner. Jealousy is NEVER the answer) :) word of the wise from Maganda. Either she came up with it or someone else did, but if she said a saying by someone else she gives all the credit to her/him. AKA sehunlover1234 :) Bye guys! Goodnight! and by the way my mom isn't letting me get on tomorrow cause she is "stressed" from me. Even though it's from different stuff. but anyways, I am most likly grounded...ugh! Ok bye guys...I already made 3 chapters, ok. that's good enough...I'mma try to get on tomorrow...bye guys! Thanks for reading! maybe I have a soloution for tomorrow...wait guys for tomorrow! :D FIGHTING!