Sehun?

Falling In Love

You were discharged from the hospital and you had your stuff in your hand and was skipping, laughing and humming a song and at the end of the lobby your 2 friends were waiting and smiling at you. You squealed and hugged them both tightly.

"Omo! Your back!" Lela commented. You smiled.

"Of course i'm back! I want to see sehun!" You said jumping with joy. The 2 girls were shocked by what they just heard and shook their ear to see if they heard you right.

"Sehun? Sehun oppa?"  Lela asked you surprised.

"Yes. I want to see him." You demanded her.

"Omo...do you have a fever already?" Shix asked you feeling your forehead with her hand. You slapped her hand away.

"I don't have a fever, I just want to see him. That's all." You said with happiness. Lela and Shix stared at each other and weakly smiled and backed a few steps away from you cause they were scared.

"Am I scaring you guys?" You asked them. They slowly nodded their heads and you grabbed both of their hands and walked out of the building with them smiling and humming.

"Did cancer get too your head?" Shix asked.

"Ani, I just really want to see sehun..." You said almost blushing. The 2 girls leaned their backs back and stared at each other and smiled with teeth showing.

"You really want to see sehun?" Shix asked you smiling. You nodded fast like a child and smiled. They laughed and pinched your cheeks. 

"You know, your the queen of cuteness! and sehun is the maknae, he has the cutenness! King and Queen!" Lela told you. You just smiled and blushed and walked to their brown pick-up truck and stared out the window.

Oppa, I'm coming for you. Be prepared.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You like sehun now all of a sudden? When did this happen? thanks for reading!