What?!

Falling In Love

"I still love you Yana!" Kai yelled. Your eyes widend from his answer and your mouth was partly dropped open.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

"WHAT?!" Everyone asked him shocked.

"I still love you Yana." Kai told you.

"Kai...I...I've forgotten about you!" You told him.

"I haven't forgotten about you!" Kai told you. Your eyes were practically bulging out your eyes and your jaw was dropped open wide.

"Yo hyung, don't love my wife!" sehun yelled at him.

"Kai, you love her?!" Shix asked about to faint. Lela passed out and Suho catched her. Suho's mouth was dropped wide open till it couldn't stretch anymore. Kris's mouth was like it was gonna break.

"I still have feelings for you Yana!" Kai told you. Sehun got up and grabbed you away from sitting by him.

"How can you love your band members wife?!" Sehun scolded him.

"She was my girlfriend first!" Kai yelled at him.

"Kai, I have no feelings for you!" You told him still shocked, it was like you were a reindeer caught in head lights. Shix stared at you and than at Kai.

"Kai let her go, she said she had no feelings for you!" Shix yelled.

"Thank you Shix!" You thanked her.

"You still have feelings for me Yana and you know it!" Kai yelled at you. You flinched and hugged Sehun.

"Kai, i'm with Sehun! I'm his wife and I'm married to him. Forget me right now!" You demanded him. Kai got up and your cheek. He stared at you and you stared at him, he stared at you still showing his feelings but you showed nothing, it was like deep inside of you was a deep dark void, you growled.

"Go Sehun!" You demanded him, he listened and the rest followed except for Shix.

"Are you alright Kai?" Shix asked.

"No." He responded.

"why do you still love her?" Shix asked.

"I don't know...I guess...it was because we...we said we would always love each other." Kai told her sad.

"Are you not happy with me?" Shix asked him.

"No, I'm happy with you. It's just that...I have unfinished buisness with her." Kai said.

"What?" Shix asked him curious. Kai just stormed off and walked outside and looked to find you and and sehun and the rest. he did and ran up to you and grabbed your arm. You spun around and got startled.

"Kai..." You quietly said.

"Leave us alone guys for now." Kai told them looking at you. Sehun saw you and saw your eyes and you were worried. He grabbed Yana's arm but she pulled away.

"Sehun leave us alone for now." You said looking back at Kai. Sehun hesitated to leave but Suho and Kris grabbed his arms and pulled him away.

"What do you want Kai?" You asked him bitter.

"I still have un-finished buisness with you." Kai told you. You gulped and stared scared senseless looking into his eyes.

"What's the un-finished buisness?" You asked him.

"I'm breaking up with you." Kai said. You teared up and you don't know why.

"Ok." You told him.

"2 years ago, we only said good bye, not "were broken up." So yana, your free from my mental grip." Kai told her.

"Ok, good bye Kai..." You said.

"Goodbye Yana." He told you bravely. You smiled and hugged and released, Shix than came out and you hugged her.

"Shix, I'm so sorry..." You said hugging her. She hugged back and smiled.

"I know you don't have feelings for Kai, I'm not mad at you." Shix told you smiling.

"I know, but I never want to lose you or Lela as a friend. I love you guys more than my husband." You told them.

"Woah, you love us like that? Shix asked laughing.

"Ani." You replied letting her go and looking at her. You 2 interlocked arms and watched Kai run off, you 2 smiled and ran after him.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

No more author notes people. Instead just keep reading. *sehunlover1234 has stopped writing author notes*