Sehun Remembers

Falling In Love
Sehun came in happy and bursted out with energy when he entered into the house with his new girlfriend, Leay Skies.  D.O., Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen stared at him in dissapointment but Sehun didn't care, he just brought his girlfriend upstairs into his room. After 5 hours and non-stop fun Leay had to go home and kissed her boyfriend on the lips and left, leaving Sehun happy. Xuimin stopped him.
"You hurt her you know?" Xuimin told him.
"Move hyung!"Sehun told him.
"Ani! You idiot! How can you let a girl like her get away? Huh?!" Xuimin asked him.
"I said move!" Sehun shouted at him and pushed him to the ground. Baekhyun and Chanyeoul stopped him.
"Who are you?" Chanyeoul asked him in disgust.
"Why did you let Yana go?!" Baekhyun asked him. Sehun just shoved them out the way and than Kris stepped in and was right in front of him crossing his arms against his chest and looking at sehun like he is dead meat. The guys all got in a circle and were surrounding Sehun they looked like a gang.
"You are dead meat sehun." Kris told him rolling up his sleeves ready to punch.
"Guys, it was just a fight." Sehun said relaxed. Kris looked away and smirked than looked at Sehun and punched his nose.
"That was not a fight! That was a cruel battle! How dare you hurt my cousin when she was already hurt bad enough?! Why did you have to make her cry in front of me? Why did you make her heart break? Why did you do everything to her?!" Kris asked him with steam coming out of his ears.
"She rarely cries Sehun, but you made her cry hard. Do you know how much you meant to her?! Did she mean anything to you? Did you ever consider the way she would have felt? Did you ever truly love her?!" Kris asked him pushing him.
"Kris stop it! You don't know how much she meant to me!" Sehun yelled at him.
"Well she surely didn't mean anything to you knowing that you hurt her physically and emotionally and didn't give a crap about it! If you really do care for her than get your sorry over to that hospital and dump Leay's sorry ! I can't bare to see you with her! Knowing that you replaced my cousin too fast in 2 days, it hurts! She doesn't even know that you have a girlfriend and when she finds out by me she is gonna be devastated. I warned you Sehun, you did not listen." Kris told him.
"Hyung,I am happy with Leay. Happier than I was with Yana!" Sehun said. Kris turned around and stormed off into his room slamming the door. The guys just stared at him with dissapointed looks and headed upstairs. Sehun looked at them going into their rooms and he went out onto the porch and screamed in frustration.
Why Yana? Why did you make me fall for you? Why did you make me love you?
"Why is it 12:51?" Sehun asked himself outloud.

Play 12:51 on youtube while reading this. Thanks!

Sehun walked into the house and slammed the door and went out the front door walking in the pouring rain. He reminised the times that you and him spent together and how much fun you had and the things you said to him.
"Are we officially together now?" 
"I can send you pics."
"Ya! Where's my kisses?"
"I love you too"
"Oppa oppa, oppa is mine, oppa gives me kisses and hugs...oppa oppa...hahahaha!"
Sehun teared up and reminised the things you did, how you acted and your smile. Sehun noticed that were was roses on a bush and he stopped and stared at them knowing that you loved roses and remembered your guy's first date. Lovers Cafe...
He picked a rose and threw it onto the floor and stomped on it not wanting to remember you. He than saw a couple together holding hands and snuggling together underneath and umbrella walking, he saw them and tears were forming. He thought of you and him on the vacation trip, and how you guys would always hug and snuggle with each other. He stopped looking at them and stormed off wanting to forget about you and his times together.
He than smelled popcorn and his memories traced back, back to the time you and him met each others eyes, where you came into his life. He covered his nose wanting to forget about the time you and him met. Sehun screamed and sat on a bench with his face in his hands crying.
Dam you Yana, why did we ever meet?
................................................................................................................................................

Ok, Sehun is having a mental breakdown. Hm...hey it's your boyfriends fault I totally agree but you were the reason you guys broke up, hate to tell you the truth but it's true. If you never fought tony 2 days ago you wouldn't have been broken up with him. He only broke up with you for a reason, he never wants to hurt you ever again like he did when you were in the hospital. Sehun and You are forever broken up...unless...there's another way that you guys can get back together. I will give you guys a choice, "Let him cool down and give him space or Go get your man back from Leay?" Up too you guys, I will give you 24 hours and I will choose the choice that gets choosen the most. Ok, see ya! :D And he can't forget about you, can he?