Apology Accepted

Falling In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZp3gxUkCjk sorry if it's a little sad...

 

Sehun was up in his room on his bed lying down and closing his eyes listening to music when all of a sudden you popped into his mind. Sehun tried to shake you off but you wouldn't get out of his head, he replayed the fight like it was an EXO MV and always remembered her words.

This date has been ruined!" "This date has been ruined...this date has been ruined...this date has been ruined.

Sehun yelled and all the guys heard him, you and your friends were outside on the porch. Baekhyun and Chen looked at each other and rolled their eyes and walked away heading upstairs to Sehun's room to check up on him.

"Should we go inside?" Baekhyun asked Chen.

"Yeah, even though he hurt kris's cousin we still have to comfort him. I mean, were his band members...we have to do this." Chen told him.  Baekhyun nodded and sighed than opened the door, when they opened the door they found all of Sehun's things on the floor and his bed was a mess and his clothes were all thrown out and they entered into his room fully and noticed Sehun tears streaming down his face and sitting on the floor listening to music.

"Sehun?" Baekhyun called out. He didn't reply and Baekhyun yelled again.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun yelled. Chen walked over to Sehun and pulled out his earplugs and sat on the floor criss cross applesauced. Sehun looked at him and took his earphones out of Chen's hand and put it into his ears again. Chen pulled them out again and threw them to Baekhyun.

"Sehun, are you mad about Yana?" Chen asked him.

"Ani..." Sehun said looking down at his lap. Chen looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighed than trudged over to Sehun.

"I'm too lazy..." Baekhyun told Chen. He looked at him doubting him and pointed his pointer finger at Sehun. Baekhyun rolled his eyes again and squatted down to see Sehun's face.

"Sehun get up..."  Baekhyun told him. Sehun just blocked him out by looking at his phone. Baekhyun took his phone and dropped it in his pants, Sehun gave him a what was that for? look. 

"Talk to Yana." CHen and Baekhyun said.

"Ani! She is mad at me and I should give her some time to chill..." Sehun told them getting up and exiting the room. The 2 boys just looked at each other and sighed rubbing their forehead.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was already night and your friends headed home. You were still on the porch when Sehun came down again and he saw you out there all alone and cold. He walked to the door and opened it and stepped outside, a cold wind welcomed him. He felt the temperature change and it wasn't because it was cold outside, he felt hot and and nervous on how to approach you. You were facing the front with your back turned, he walked up to you and stood right beside you looking at the moonlit beautiful night. You stared at the ground below you guys and spoke.

"Why are you here?" You asked him still mad. Sehun turned his head to face you and he pretended he got startled.

"Oh my god! I didn't notcie you there! I'm sorry..." Sehun said sarcastically. You smirked and looked at him.

"Sehun, I had a good time with you today..." You told him. He stared at you with a blank face and smiled a little bit.

"Really?" He asked you.

"Yeah, I loved how you and I connected." You said smiling looking down at the railing.

"How? We connected through violence." Sehun told you.

"Haha! That's what I love about you, you make it so challenging to show that you like me. You make things difficult for yourself. You go hard on yourself and act like a jerk just to hide that you like me. I think it's sweet." You told him smiling and staring at him.

What is with this girl? I threw a menu at her nose and shoved a napkin in . How can she find that adorable?!

"I'm a jerk, I know." Sehun said.

"No your not Sehun, don't say that about yourself." You told him. He looked at you and you looked at him in the eyes and you guys leaned in close face to face and his lips touched yours, your heart felt like it would pop out of your chest from it beating so hard. His hands held your hands and his heart beated 50 times each second. It was like time stopped for you guys, and the clock was looking at you guys stopping the time with willingness.

You broke apart and smiled. You and Sehun looked at each other and interlocked your fingers with his, his hand was so warm and he warmed your cold hands. 

"Sehun?" you asked him. 

"Yes?" he asked right back smiling at you.

"Are we together now?" You asked him still smiling. He nodded and kissed your cheek to make it final. You smiled at each other and put your heads together and he looked up at you with his eyes and you looked down, he kissed your forehead and hugged you so you can be warm.

Oh Sehun, why did I fall for you?

Why Yana? Why did you make me like you?

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! Haha! Loved this chapter between you and Sehun?  I hope you did, I made it ecspecially for you guys, for loving my story so much! Bye guys. Not gonna update today anymore for this story. Update more tomorrow! :) NIGHT! PEACE! :D <3