Married To Sehun!

Falling In Love
You were sleeping in your apartment with Lela and Shix and your alarm went off and you got up still dizzy and groggy and you checked your clock and it slapped you right awake.
 
"!" You yelled. You made the other girls scream.
 
"What?" They both asked angry.
 
"Get up!" You said rushing out of bed.
 
"Why?" Shix asked annoyed.
 
"THE WEDDING!" You yelled. Their heads sprung up and they looked at the time.
 
"10:00!" They yelled.
 
"Were sopposed to be there at 9:00!" You told them panicking.
 
"Well dont just stand there RUN!" Shix yelled. All three of you grabbed your purses and ran out the door slipping on your flip-flops and ran to the bus-stop.
 
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
You and your friends saw Sehun and Chen talking and you guys were scared and nervous so you decided to tip toe to the room next door but Sehun just laughed at you guys.
 
"You girls look like a monster tried to fight you guys." Chen told you. You closed your eyes and clenched your fists and turned your head and smiled at them.
 
"Were not late..." You told them.
 
"Than why is your guys hair messy like a nest?" Sehun asked smirking.
 
"That's because...THERE ONTO US! RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled. The other girls ran but Sehun was faster than you and grabbed you.
 
"Ahhh! Help guys!" You yelled and Sehun took you away. They looked at you and ran back to you.
 
"This evil feind is grabbing me!" You yelled kicking your legs around and trying to get his arms off you. Sehun just smirked.
 
"This evil fiend is going to marry you!" Sehun yelled.
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" You screamed. Sehun kissed your cheek and placed you down. Your friends were there until Kai and Suho came in with nice tuxes and lifted them up onto their shoulders. 
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" They yelled.
 
"NO! THERE WORKING FOR THIS EVIL PERSON!" You yelled.
 
"PUT THEM DOWN!" You yelled at them and than laughed.
 
"IT'S FINE YANA! THERE MUSCULAR!" they yelled laughing, the 2 boys just laughed. and Sehun pulled you back and you screamed and he put you on his back and ran to your dressing room, you just laughed and wrapped your arms around his neck gently.
 
"OFF MY TRUSTY STEED!" You yelled. You and him laughed.
 
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
2 hours later)
 
The 3 girls came out in beautiful dresses. Lela and Shix went over to their boyfriends and interlocked thei arms around theirs and lined up in front of the door. You interlocked with your dad's arm and smiled, he than kissed your head.
 
"You ready?" Dad asked. You nodded and he kissed you one last time on the head.
 
The doors opened and out came Kai and Shix, Suho and Lela than you and your dad. You looked at the DJ at the DJ booth and winked at him and smiled. You put his hands up and shouted.
"YO party people!" The DJ yelled. Everyone stared at him shocked and he smiled.
 
"This song is for a very special ladayyy and maaan! Let's play it."

OK play this song! :D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbDTix6HYw

You, Suho, Kai, Lela, Shix and your dad all started dancing down the aisle. Sehun just smirked.

"Yana this is soo you."

You got to the end still dancing and kissed your father on the cheek and took Sehun's hand that was sticking out for you. You looked into his brown eyes and he looked into your big brown eyes and smiled at you. You smile back and hold each others hands and looked at the pastor.

(ok...im lost so im gonna make some stuff up.)

"We are gathered here today to watch and see the marrying of two people. Of Oh Sehun and Yana Lee, if there is anyone who objects to this marriage say I."

Suho stood up and said "I". Everyone stared at him shocked and sehun wanted to kill him.

"Kidding! Oh but Sehun you have a hair sticking out."  Suho told him and jogged to him and fixed his hair and walked back, Lela slapped him on the arm hard and he snickered and you just laughed.

"You find this funny?" Sehun asked you serious. You pinched his cheeks and smiled.

"Lighten up oppa." You told him, he shook his body and turned his head back to the front.

"Since there is no one, Oh Sehun will you take Yana Marie Harriot Caroline Lee as your wedded wife to have and too hold , for better and for worse, for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us part?"

"I do." Sehun said putting the ring on your middle finger. The guy turned too you.

"Do you Yana Marie Harriot Caroline Lee take Oh Sehun as your lawful husband to have and too hold, for better and for worse, for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death do us part?" 

"I do." You said putting the other ring on his ring finger.

"Than I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" 

Sehun and you kissed while the music was blaring, everyone got up and cheered and some cried throwing flowers at you guys. He picked you up into his arms and threw you into the air and you screamed but he caught you and kissed you.

"Wanna play throw the bride?" Suho suggested. Your eyes widened and you shook your head no. Sehun just laughed and nodded and threw you to Suho, Suho threw you to baekhyun, baekhyun threw you to kai, kai threw you too chen, chen threw you too tao, tao threw you too luhan, luhan threw you to D.O., D.O. threw you to chanyeoul, chanyeoul threw you to kris, kris threw you too xuimin, xuimin threw you too lay and lay threw you too sehun. You hitt sehun on the chest with your hand and he laughed.

"Your sick you know that?" You asked him.

"I know, but you said you'll love me in sickness." Sehun told you.

"Yah! Thats for when your really sick!" You yelled at him, he just kissed the front of your neck and he put you down.

"I have to throw the rose bouque." You told him. He nodded and you turned around and all the girls gathered together and you threw the flowers up into the air and Lela caught it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She screeched bursting everyone's ears. You turned around and smiled.

"Who you gonna marry?!" You asked her happy.

"SUHO!" She yelled and kissed him on the lips. Everyone just laughed and you and sehun stared at each other and kissed.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This is the end of the story! Let's give them a round of applause! WOOOOO! So you got through the hardness and struggles in life? Your tough, including since some you had to do on your own. I hope you guys read this story carefully. I wrote a moral story, the moral was that, in relationships their are ALWAYS fighting, struggles and obstacles and a lot of sacrafice. See how sehun was willing to die with yana? That's true love right there, there will be a lot of jealousy in a relationship but you have to stay away from that. In relationships there supposed to be nothing else, but love, trust and faith in each other and very little fighting. If you find the right guy or girl than they won't argue a lot with you cause they will actually bother to take sometime thinking before they argue with you. :)  There will be 2 bonus chapters, of their life in the futures but for now let me just thank you guys. I'm skipping the honeymoon, let's just say there on cloud nine, no out of a scale of 1-100 there at 200. Thats all i'm giving.

Thank you to all my subscribers BEASTB2UTYARM, aiyani, Garimam38, MyPrinceDaehyun, flyingcats, saranghae7EXO, yukiandini, Rebeck, Rarasnikita, Hyoora, U-know, Jolynn, nuyin2407, OnewTheChickenManiac, laylover1000, Qilabathowi, terisa_inspirit, loveangel03, elisabeth25, kimmyraaa, isabelleloveluhan, jihanajiha, sehunnieismine, pwincess_elle, isashi, charlottesnsd, coolplp9, 143infinite, Eiko_pie, xoxo_, exoticsqshine, deezle, aussie_k-pop, exopandalulu, Hanis_Exotics, wesoochan, mimi44, lluvkop14, dhtcxy, octa82_ichigo, iqqahQuah, baekhyunexo12, sally1, aileen93, HunTy1204, xxxEMOPANDAxxx, xYoseob_b2st, sehun-ie, iamthechameleon, chechekawaii, little_mustard, Angie195, bitbitpink, Kpopgalaxy, lululuhan_exotic, and miochan! :D Thank you to all the people that subscribed to me! 

Thank you all for subscribing, Voting, Commenting, Reading and SUPPORTING me till the end! It has been a wonderful and fun path too write with you guys and share our thoughts together. You guys are the worlds most funniest commenters and you know who you are people. Don't get me wrong, I'm writing another story but this one a lot of people liked. Thank you for sticking with me readers! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 SARANGHAE!!!!!!