Kai's and Your's flashback

Falling In Love

"Ok class you will have to pick your partners and you'll be doing a science project. On how energy can make things move. You have to make a model and transfer electricity someway to make that object move. PICK YOUR PARTNERS!" The teacher yelled. You looked around and saw Kai just sitting there quiet and writing something, you walked up to him and went on both your knees and saw what he was writing.

"She's the most dreamiest girl ever! The way her eyes sparkle, the way her lips are formed, and when she comes into the room it's like their's a fan in here and it blows her hair away looking like an angel. I love her and her name is Yana Lee."

You looked at his note and aww'ed startling him and he saw you in front of him and crumbled up the paper, you took it from him though and he felt embarresed and he blushed cause you were reading it.

"You think this Jongin?" You asked him half smiling. He cleared his throat and tried to grab the paper but you took it away from him and laughed.'

"I'm keeping this." You told him putting the paper in your bag pocket. He stared at you shocked that one of the popular girls accepted his note.

"Your really keeping it?" Kai asked you. You nodded and he smiled.

"I think your cute too. Wanna be partners for this project?" You asked him smiling. He nodded and you asked him something.

"Want to date?" You asked looking at the ground walking into the hallway.

"No! I'm supposed to ask you!" Kai said. He held your hands and looked you in the eyes, you never wanted to look away from his eyes.

"Will you Yana Lee be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Deh!" You told him. He hugged you and spun you around than put you down.

"You made me the most happiest person on earth." He told you smiling.

"Any girl like me would date you silly." You told him smirking.

"Ani, your popular and I wanted to date a popular person and I got you. Your my trophy!" Kai shouted. You hit his arm and laughed.

"Keep it down, so i'm your trophy?" You asked him with cute eyes widening and tilting your head.

"Yes! I never want to let you go!" Kai said. You smiled and kissed his lips. 

"Aww! You cutie! I'm glad im your girlfriend and your my boyfriend."You squealed. He hugged you and you guys held hands and walked away.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You, Kai, Sehun,Lela, Kris, Shix and Suho was at dairy queen eating icecream and everyone's heart was melting except for Sehun.

"So thats how you met?" Lela asked  you and him. You both nodded.

"How long did you guys date?" Shix asked smiling.

"Kai can answer this." You said smiling and handing the attention to him.

"2 years and 8 months." Kai said smiling.

"Where did he take on your first date?" Suho asked in a trans. You laughed and Kai handed it to you.

"The zoo." You said happily.

"The zoo?" Kris asked in disgust.

"Yes! I was very happy." You said smiling at Kai and him smiling at you. Sehun felt a little bit jealous of how well your's and kai's relationship was.

"Where else?" Suho asked.

"We had 20 dates and they were magical!" You said closing your eyes and putting your hands to your heart. Kai just laughed.

"I also loved her because of her smile. When she smiled it would brighten up my day, the only smile I loved the most was Yana's." Kai said. Everyone but Sehun aww'ed.

"I loved Kai because the way he showed me he loved me. It was like my life was a romance movie!" You mentioned.

"What did he do?!" Shix asked you anxious to hear.

"Threw pebbles at my window to get my attention at night and sneak out of my house just to see him, walked me home even if he was tired, gave me piggy back rides everytime I was tired of walking, grabbed me flowers everyday and told me what they reminded him of and he said it always reminded him of me, every anniversary he would send me a sweet poem and give me my favorite flower a rose and treated me like a princess, everyday he would take 20 minutes to tell me how much he loves me and what he loves about me, would give me flowers everyday for everytime he saw me. etc." You said dreamingly.

"We spent every moment with each other, every second, every hours, and every day. But than we broke up." Kai said sadly.

"Aww why?" Shix asked.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kai was throwing pebbles at your window and you got off your computer and went to your window and saw him than and there looking up and waving. You laughed and exited out of your window and went down the ladder you made and hugged him.

"Are you taking me out again?" You asked him.

"Um...no." Kai replied.

"Why not? You always do." You said. he grabbed your hands and you looked up at him and he stared right back at you.

"I have to leave..." Kai said softly. You dropped your jaw open and your eyes went wide.

"What? I...I thought you loved me!" You told him heartbroken.

"I do love you very much, but...it's soon gonna be my turn to debut. I'm so sorry Yana..." Kai apoligised.

"Jongin, why? You know I won't be happy without you around." You said looking down at the ground. He lifted your chin up with his pointer finger and kissed you and stopped after 20 seconds.

"So...your leaving?" You asked him to make sure.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Kai said.

"Ok...have fun on your debut! Have fun with your band members ok? I'm very happy you found your calling in life." You said trying to be cheerful for him.

"Yana, I know you hate this and you don't mean it for me to have fun."Kai told you.

"I'm gonna be ok Jongin. Really! I want you too have fun without me, I will try to visit you...I'll go to your fan signings, concerts, scream your name so loud that you could hear...I love you very much. Never forget that! I loved you for 2 years and 8 months, I will love you for more!" You told him kissing him passionatly.

"I love you too Yana." Kai told her back. And he let go of your hand and walked away.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

All the people looked at you tearing up and than Kai tearing up.

"Don't be sad guys." Lela said.

"I still love you Yana!" Kai yelled. Your eyes stared in shock because of him and your mouth was partly open. 

To be continued...

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kai still loves you! PONED YANA PONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you guys heard Yana's and Kai's relationship past, was it good? Sorry guys but theirs a love triangle and some jealousy between you and Shix. Is everything going to fall down again? or will everything be alright? The rising point of this story! Thanks for reading!