Revenge

Falling In Love

(3 weeks later)

You were at the airport back in Korea and stepped outside of the plane and smelled the scent of airport food going in, out and around your nose. You smiled and continued walking to the front door that was on the 3rd level.

Sehun won't know whats coming...sleep with one eye open tonight mister." You grinned and put in your earphones and played your songs on your I-pod humming along to "The Boys"By: SNSD  Play That song on youtube! :D

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You arrived at EXO's driveway and walked to their door and rang the doorbell, Kris answered once again. You smiled and bowed and Kris just stared at you in amazement. You had long brown curly hair, mascara, eye liner, black nailpolish, white denim shorts, white tangtop that says Love me or die, white hightops, pink lipstick, white hoop earrings, a glittery star on your right cheek, a white ring and caramel highlights. Here's the thing, no one reconised you, they thought you were a different person.

"Hello cuz!" You smiled. Kris widened his eyes and he didn't know what to say in front of a hot girl.

"YOUR HOT!" Kris shouted. You stared in utter disgust.

"Yo, dude. I'm your cousin! Yana? Do you not remember her?" You asked.

"No, your prettier than Yana." Kris said eyeing you.

"So I wasn't pretty before?" You asked him getting mad.

"I don't know why you keep thinking your Yana." Kris said still eyeing you. You slapped his face and stomped on his feet.

"Ow!" Kris yelled in pain holding his foot.

"Ya! Don't you know you can't hit on your cousin?!" You asked him rasing your voice.

"What makes you my cousin?" Kris asked trying to ignore the pain and slowly getting up to stare at your eyes.

"You know when Yana got a tattoo on her back?" You asked him about ready to lift your shirt.

"Yes..." Kris responded. You turned around and showed your tatto on your back. It said No matter how far apart we are, we still have each other in our hearts. You put down your shirt and faced him, he stared at you in amazement again.

"well Yana...sorry if I called you ugly..." kris said backing away.

"Ya! Your a jerk for saying that to me!" You replied back hitting his arm 5 times. You than pushed him by the shoulder and entered into the house.

Ok, she is Yana. No one knows where to hit me except for her and she has enough courage to hit me.

"Oh Boyyyys!" You sang highnoted. Everyone came down and dropped their jaws opened when they saw you.

"Yana?" Sehun asked you in shock.

"That can't be Yana..." Chen told him.

"Sehun is right, I am Yana. Just the hotter version." You told them smiling. You could tell Sehun automatically liked you even more by his face actions.

"Boys close your mouths. Escpecially you Kai and Suho! You have girlfriends! Don't you feel ashamed?" You teased them and walked into the kitchen where D.O. was. 

"Hi D.O.!" You shouted happy. He turned around and ooo'ed you. 

"Dang, your sweet looking than my cake." D.O. told you going up too you and pinching your cheeks.

"Ya! That hurts!" You told him and slapped his hands away.

"Sorry Yana, but the states changed you." D.O. said kinda happy but sad too.

"I'm still the same old Yana, just wears better things." You said. You walked out and went over to sehun and whispered into his ear.

Your lucky I'm back. But just because I'm back, don't think that were friends. You and I...were arch nemisis's. Ever since we met at the movie theathers we hated each others guts, let alone hated each other period. You won't get me back that easily oh and one more thing. You and your girlfriend better sleep with 2 eyes opened, cause you never know what's going to happen when you go to sleep.

You smirked and walked up the stairs singing I don't care.

I don't care, I love it. I don't care, I love it. We better kill the switch your from the seventies but i'm a nineties ! I love it!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hehehe, you have come back to get revenge...so what are you gonna do too Sehun and his GF? It's a pretty creepy thought but oh wells! Thank you for reading! :D More updates soon. ") <3 bye guys!