Leaving

Falling In Love

Hey please play this song Bohemian Rhapsody while reading the story.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 You went over to EXO's dorm and ringed their doorbell, Kris answered and hugged you.

"Hey cuz! What are you doing here?" Kris asked you smiling.

"Um...I actually wanted to say goodbye..." You replied.

"Omo! Why?" Kris asked you disspointed.

"Sehun." You told him bravely.

"What?! I'm gonna kill-" Kris was cut off cause you put your hand in front of his face.

"I want to forget about him. So i'm leaving to study abroad, cause if I study than I will probably forget about him. Sorry Kris." You told him looking down at the ground ashamed. He pulled you inside slowly and called all the guys including Sehun. Everyone looked at Kris than you and smiled.

"Guys she wants to tell you something..." Kris said looking at them frowning.

"Wha?" They all asked smiling. Kris handed the attention to you and stepped away from you leaving you alone.

"I'm...a...leaving." You told them quietly but loud of enough for Baekhyun to hear.

"Cool, so just say goodbye now and come back tomorrow." Baekhyun told her smiling. You stared up at him and tears were forming.

"I'm leaving permanantly..." You told them scared. There smiles turned into frowns, Sehun seemed to show more emotion.

"Where?" Tao asked you sad. You sighed and rubbed the side of your head and replied.

"America. Nebraska to be specific." You told them. 

"It's 3:00 right now, so you will be 14 hours away from us!" Sehun said.

"I'm leaving because of you sehun, I can't bare to see you in my face every day seeing you with your girlfriend..." You raised your voice at him. All the members stared at Sehun and he sighed rubbing his neck.

"Really?" Sehun asked you.

"Yes, I can't see your face everyday and anymore! *sniffles* Be strong EXO, FIGHTING!" You shouted. They weakly and lazily shouted the same thing.

"That's the...spirit...Ok, enough drama here. Good bye EXO, goodbye Sehun most of all." You said and closed your eyes a tear falling down your cheeks, you wipe it with your long sleeve, bowed, smiled, turned around and walked away closing the door behind you.

"What the hell is wrong with you Sehun?! My god..." Chen yelled at him frustrated. Sehun felt guilty and walked up the stairs and into his room slamming the door causing the boys to get startled. You were in a taxi looking out the window and it rained.

Your doing this for the well being of you and Sehun. You don't want to make him suffer anymore seeing my face everyday must kill him everytime he stares at you. And you can't suffer either Yana, seeing Sehun with his girlfriend...it pains you. Good bye Korea, Cousin, EXO boys and most of all...Sehun. You said to yourself.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dang nabbit, you stole sehun's happiness. And that aint ok." I think thats from Hannah Montana but I think its from google, idk. But CREDITS to the owner! That song lyrics and/or saying is NOT mine)Guys, I'm sorry. I had to write this chapter, it just fits. But don't be sad! :) In the next chapter will Sehun get you back or will you leave for good? Well now you know the upcoming chapter sneak peeks. hahaha, sorry for all the drama but this would happen in my life and probably any other girls life so ya. I plan on spamming you guys with chapters today or tomorrow! Or sometime soon. :)