9 years Later

Falling In Love

Sehun and You were on the couch watching TV and snuggling. Your 10 year old daughter came into the living room and stood in front of the TV.

"Mommy, daddy?" Taylor asked you two. Sehun grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"Yes?" Sehun asked back.

"I think i'm in love." Taylor said excited. Sehun cheered but you just frowned.

"OMO! My baby girl is in love!" Sehun screamed. You slapped him in the stomach and he sat back down. Taylor smiled and saw you frowning.

"Mom, what's wrong?" She asked. 

"Why at this age?" You asked her dissapointed and let down.

"Dad why is mom sad?" Taylor asked. Sehun looked at his beautiful wife and stared back at his beautiful daughter.

"Sit down, I think your old enough to hear." Sehun told her. She walked over to the comfy chair right by her dad and sat down and stared at him.

"When your mom and I started dating, it was good but than it turned out bad." he said.

"Like what kind of bad?" She asked.

"Your father drove me to almost lose my sanity and he drove me away and etc. Main point guys are bad. End of discussion." You told her annoyed.

"Not all guys are bad sweetie." Sehun said and grabbed your hand. You pulled your hand away and crossed your arms and frowned.

"Yeah, say that to your daughter! You were the worst boyfriend ever!" You yelled at him.

"Well excuse me but I was concerned about your safety!" Sehun yelled right back.

"I had to kill him!" You yelled back.

"No! You could have just let him live and go away but nooooo you had to be a superhero and be the person who get's hurts!" Sehun yelled right back.

"Guys stop!" Taylor yelled.

"Sorry taylor, it's your mom and I's fight, it shouldn't be heard by you." Sehun said.

"Who did mom kill?" Taylor asked scared.

"Well actually, your aunts killed them but you know what? It's all fine now. he's dead, and if he wasn't dead he would have still been stalking me and stuff and you wouldn't know!" You said and glared at him, he avoided it and cleared his throat.

"Listen Taylor, your mother is right. Boys at your age is too young! I would advice you too date when your 16 or 17 because your mom and I dated when she was only 18 and I was 19. And even though we were old enough we couldn't maintain it." Sehun told her.

"So the main point is guys can be total asses?" You asked them.

"Taylor who taught you that?!" You demanded her to tell you.

"My friends." Taylor said back. You face-palmed your forehead.

"Ok, Taylor don't date until your 20! Arraso?" You asked her calmly. She frowned and nodded and walked upstairs.

"What's wrong with you?" Sehun asked you.

"Sehun, she can't date anywhere near our age! Do you know how long it took us to get back together? Do you know what happened when we broke up? Do you know anything about back than?" You asked him sad.

"I do Yana, I just want her to experiance dating so she would be aware, you and I...we were just teens and...we didn't know what to do since we didn't wait." Sehun said.

"That's why she needs to wait honey, I can't let her end up like us." You told him holding his hand. He held back and nodded.

"Arraso, I'm sorry for arguing with you..." Sehun said ashamed.

"Aww, it's alright. I could never dis-love you. If I did hate you for the rest of my life...I wouldn't have been married to you." You told him smiling.

"I love you Yana, no matter what." Sehun told you.

"I love you too oppa!" You said back.

"Say oppa 3 times." Sehun said smiling and hugging you.

"Oppa, Oppa, Oppa. Oppa!" You shouted. You two laughed and he tickled you.

"Stop that tickles!" You told him laughing.

"Say Oppa 20 times!" Sehun demanded.

"Op hahahaahha! Oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa oppa hahahahahaha oppa oppa hahahaha, stop!" You pleaded laughing. He stopped and kissed you on the lips and you guys heard a little girls voice. You turned your heads and saw a cute little 3 year old with messy piggy tails, and yawning and rubbing her eye. Sehun picked her up and threw her up into the air and caught her she was laughing and Sehun laughed too. He put her on his lap and he kissed her on the cheek  5 times. 

"Hahahahahaha!" Kayla laughed.

"Who's mommy's little girl?" You asked pinching her cheeks.

"ME!" Kayla announced. You smiled and sehun frowned.

"You know who's missing from this family?" Sehun asked you. You nodded and called down taylor, she hurried down the stairs and she hugged you. 

"Let's take a picture!" Sehun suggested. You smiled and nodded.

"Say cheese!" You said and all of you smiled.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................