Dateu

Decisions

 

Maeji’s POV

            Everyone left and the awkward tension between us intensified. I wanted to be with Junhyung, really I did, but Dongwoon and I just broke up. . . Aigoo! Junhyung set his food down in front of me then sat down where Chae did.

            “I love you.”

            They were my words. The flew out before I could think twice, and in a way, I was happy for that. I looked at his expression. He looked . . . confused, but happy too – my feelings exactly.

            “I know I probably shouldn’t say that since I just got out of a relationship,” I continued. “. . . Aigoo, I sound like a drama, don’t I?”

            “No you don’t. It doesn’t matter that you and Dongwoon just broke up; if you’re over him then you’re over him. And I’m not just saying that.”

            I smiled a bit at his sincerity then looked down. “But would this really be the best time to be a couple?”

            “If we don’t try, we won’t know, will we?”

            I looked back at him and he leaned over the table and lifted my chin up. He gave me a peck on my lips.

            “O-oppa. . .” I stuttered and touched my lips.

            “Maeji-ah, do you want to go on a date with me?”

            “Go out with oppa!” I looked around Junhyung’s shoulder, and saw a little girl sitting on the cashier counter.

            “Raven,” he chuckled. “So Maeji, what do you say?”

            I nodded. He stood up and picked up something from the other table. I got out of my chair and he grabbed my hand and led me to the counter where Raven was.

            Junhyung reached inside his wallet and handed some money to Raven and said, “Make sure you give this to your grandpa and tell him it was from the Beast oppas, alright?”

            She nodded.

            We got into the car and he started driving.

            “Uh, oppa, where are we going?”

            “To the movies – isn’t that what happens when people go out to dinner?”

            I smiled. “Yes.”

            He took one of my hands in his and interlaced our fingers. I felt my heart go dugeun dugeun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

            When we got to the theater, it was crowded so I pulled my hood up and lowered my cap so it covered my eyes. We got out of the car and stood in one of the long lines as we tried to decide on a movie.

            “Ah, oppa, one second,” she said and stepped out of line to take a call.

            Her call took longer than I thought it would, and by the time she was done, I had already bought the tickets. I looked at her face to see if there were any traces of tears or stress, but I saw nothing.

            “You’ll find out,” I said to her as she reached for the ticket.

            She gave me a glare, but that turned into a cute smile. “Alright.”

 

 

They're finally together~~~ WOO! :D And sorry that i haven't been updating as often ><" FREAKING SCHOOL. ANYWAYS, i'm going to finish their date later tonight so yeah, stay online I guess? It should be up in the next hour :3