My One Person. . .

Decisions

 

Junhyung’s POV

            Cho Maeji

 

            I want you

 

            I love you

 

            I need you

 

            Come back to me, please.

           

            This was all I thought now. I should have said I loved her. I should have hugged her when she cried. I should have kissed her. I should have made her mine. . .

            I had lost my one person to Dongwoon.

            At first I was angry at him, but I realized that it was my fault. Stupid Yong Junhyung.

            Hyunseung walked in my room.

            “Okay, what’s wrong? Are you sick?” he asked.

            I realized why the fans shipped us together now. Hyung had always been looking out for me, and taking care of me like we were actual brothers. Like I had cared for Maeji. . . Ah, it hurt to think about her.

            “I’m fine.” Physically anyway.

            “Get out of bed then. That’s all you’ve been doing lately, why do you even get dressed if you’re just going to lay in your bed all day? Come on, we can go get lunch.”

            “I’m not hungry.”

            He grabbed my Pikachu.

            “Yah! What are you doing?”

            “Get your phone and come on. You’ll get Pikachu back later,” he said and walked out of the room.

            I groaned and got up. I grabbed my phone and a jacket and followed him out.

            “Dujun hyung, can you hold this until we get back?” Hyunseung asked.

            “Yeah, yeah! Just put it on the couch. . .” he replied. Hyung was watching Yoseob and Gikwang play a racing game against each other.

            “NOOO!” Gikwang yelled.

            “That’s why I’m your hyung,” Yoseob said proudly.

            “Gikwang! How did you lose seven times in a row!?”

            “Hyung, he’s better than he looks!”

            Hyunseung and I walked out before we saw anything ugly.

 

            We went to the small diner we always ate at. The place was fairly unknown, so whenever went, it wasn’t busy.

            “Hello Ajussi,” Hyunseung said to the owner. We both bowed.

            “How are you two?” he asked.

            “Good, how are you?”

            “Doing fine. And I’m happy you came in today. . .” He replied as he led us to our table.

            “Oh? Why?”

            “Ah, oh, well it’s my granddaughter’s birthday today and she’s a fan of yours, and would you meet her? I know you came here to relax so your food today is free!”

            “Aish Ajussi,” I said. “We’ll meet her and pay. Just give us good food.”

            He grinned and bowed to us this time. “Thank you! Can you meet her now?”

            “Of course,” Hyunseung replied.

            When he came back, he was holding a little girl’s hand and covering her eyes. She couldn’t have been older than eight years old.

            “Ah, how cute!” Hyung said and stood up.

            Ajussi took his hands away and she jumped up.

            “Oppa!” She ran right to Hyunseung and I got up.

            He laughed. “What’s your name?”

            “Raven,” she said and smiled.

            “Yah, did we babysit her, hyung?”

            “Raven, do you remember us?” he asked her.

            She nodded. “Sorry for not playing with you. . .”

            I laughed. “It’s okay. But let’s all take a picture this time. Don’t blink!”

            I took the picture, and then we took one for her family. After, we got our food and drinks.

            “So what’s wrong?” Hyung asked again.

            “Nothing.” I drank my Coke.

            “It’s Maeji and Dongwoon, isn’t it?”

            I laughed. “Hahahaha, good one!”

            “It is!”

            I ate some rice.

            “Yong Junhyung.”

            I took another drink of Coke. “Fine. Yes. It is.”

            “Why though? Dongwoon will treat her right.”

            “Because I would treat her better!”