Afterwards. . .

Decisions

Maeji’s POV

            I am Cho Maeji. I’m Korean-Canadian and I live in Seoul, South Korea. I like my job as an intern; it’s tiring but worth it. I have a boyfriend that I really like, he’s Dongwoon from Beast. My best friends are from my hometown, Chae and Junhyung. He’s also in Beast, and the reason why I met my boyfriend. My mom died because of an accident I caused, my dad is still alive – at least I’m pretty sure he is – and my brother lives in California.

            I am Cho Maeji. Former girlfriend of Son Dongwoon. Former because I started to fall for one of my best friends, Yong Junhyung, and we kissed. Dongwoon ended it between us, but we’re still friends. My other best friend, Ahn Chae, is dating Jang Hyunseung. Both of my parents and brother are dead now, and I am currently unemployed.

            I repeated this is in my head as I sat on my kitchen floor. I didn’t know how I felt. Hurt? Angry? Happy? Relieved? Confused?

            Empty. Yeah, empty. I think that can describe how I feel now. It wasn’t over the break up – I had that coming. I wasn’t sure why I felt this. All I knew is that I wanted someone here with me. Someone, anyone.

            That was a lie. I wanted one specific person with me, right here, right now. But the chances of them coming were slim.

            Maybe I just needed to clear my head. I changed into jeans and a white t-shirt then threw on a pink-orange plaid hoodie. I grabbed my headphones and iPod and put the Verbal Jint album on the loudest volume. I grabbed some of the money I had and locked the door before I left.

            I walked down the streets, trying to only focus on the music. I tried not to focus too much on the lyrics, but more on the instrumental. The more I could focus on that, the better.

            I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was going, or what the outside looked like, so I didn’t notice that I had walked all the way to Hongdae or that the streetlamps were already on.

            A group of girls giggled past me and one of them bumped into me.

            “Sorry,” she said.

            “It’s fine,” I replied and turned back around.

            Did I turn at all? How did I even end up down here? I’ve never walked this far and I haven’t been here a lot. I facepalmed.

            Someone’s arm went around me and a voice laughed.

            “Oh, you aren’t my girlfriend,” he said and looked down at me. His breath smelled like beer. “You’re cute though. . . How about you let me be your oppa?”

            I pushed him away from me. “Yah! How drunk are you? Do you honestly think that a girl would go with a guy who already has a girlfriend?”

            He put his arm around me again.

            “Jagiya, don’t be this way.”

            I punched him. “Get the hell away from me!”

            “Aww you’re so cute. Now call me oppa!”

            I glared at him and tried to punch him again but he caught my wrist.

            “Call me your oppa.”

            “How about no? Now get the hell away from me.”

            “Aish. . . you’re so stubborn.”

            “Is there something going on here?” a deep voice asked from behind him.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Junhyung’s POV

            After we finished eating lunch, we all were watching a soccer game. It was Dujun’s turn to control the TV tonight and from his reactions, I guess it was good. But I couldn’t focus on that right now.

            Gikwang told Hyunseung that Dongwoon broke up with Maeji, and he passed that on to me. I wasn’t going to go crazy on him like last time, because I could see where he was coming from. If only his timing could’ve been better.

            What does this mean for us though? If I went with what I wanted and made Maeji my girl, that would look bad. And would she really be ready to go back into a relationship so quickly?

            I wanted to talk to her so badly. I wanted to go back to her apartment and take care of her again.

 

 

THANK YOU FOR NOT UNSUBSCRIBING!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME :D :D :D I LOVE YOU GUYS, SERIOUSLY! :D <3 and I think my story -- which was intended to just be a fluff piece since it's my first fic -- has turned into a drama...woops. Oh well, but everything will even out soon :) unless an idea comes into my head and is like MAKE ME REALITY!!!!!!! OTL...Anyways, THANK YOU SO EFFING MUCH & I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! :D