It's More Of A Semi-Secret Now. . .

Decisions

 

Junhyung’s POV

            Dujun gave me a look. “You love her like a sister or. . .?”

            “HE LUSTS HER!”

            We all looked behind Dujun. Gikwang (who had looked like a little kid with the grin on his face) and Yoseob were standing there with their shopping bag and watching us.

            “So,” Yoseob said, “who do you love, Junhyung?”

            “. . . BEAST! I LOVE YOU GUYS!” I yelled and hugged everyone.

            “You’re forgetting something,” Yoseob said.

            “And what’s that?”

            “THE NERVOUS LAUGH. Seriously, who is it?”

            “Uh. . . Guess!”

            “Hyuna!” Gikwang guessed.

            “G.NA noona?” Yoseob asked.

            “Wrong and wrong.”

            “Well give us hints!” Gikwang told me.

            “Okay. . . Well you all know her. She’s been here. And she’s pretty short when she’s not wearing high heels.”

            “Your mom?”

            “Coordi noona?”

            Both of them continued to guess all the wrong people for ten minutes or so, then Hyunseung just yelled, “IT’S MAEJI! Wah, you guys are really bad at guessing. Come on Junhyung, let’s keep packing.”

            “WHAAAAAAAAT!?” GiSeob yelled.

            “Yes, I love Maeji, and it will be really helpful if you guys could keep quiet about this. Now go, we’re busy.”

            They walked out.

            “Well good luck,” Dujun said and put his hand on my shoulder. “Do you want me to get the tickets?”

            “Yeah, thanks hyung! If they have tickets that leave tomorrow morning or the afternoon, then get those. We’re staying for a week, and if you could get tickets that leave at night, please, please get those. I want as much time as possible with her.” I handed him my wallet.

            “Junhyung, don’t worry about it, I’ll pay for it.”

            “No, I want you to use my money. Aish, it’s almost nine, I don’t know how long the station is open so you better go.”

            He waved to us and left.

            “Wait,” Hyunseung said. “Shouldn’t Dongwoon be home by now?”

            “No, he took Maeji to the middle of nowhere for a picnic today.”

            “Then shouldn’t you let her rest before putting her on another train? What if she gets sick?”

            “Hmm, I didn’t think of that. . . Well let’s just hope she gets sick when we get there, that way we might have to stay longer.” I said decidedly.

            “True. Now did you pack underwear?”

            “No I didn’t. . . Thanks for reminding me!”

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Maeji’s POV

            Dongwoon and I got home late, and I already told Chae that we couldn’t meet so I just took a cab home. He wanted to go with me, but I made him go back to the dorm. When I got home, I took a bubble bath.

            My phone started ringing when I was soaking. I dried my hands and grabbed my phone.

            “Hello?”

            “Hi Maeji,” Junhyung said.

            “Oh, Junhyung, hi.”

            “So what’s up?”

            “Well I’m kind of taking a bath. . .”

            “OH. . . Should I call you back then?”

            “No, it’s okay. But what’s up with you?”

            “Nothing much. But you know how we never got to go back home?”

            “Yeah!”

            “We’re going tomorrow. For a week.”

            No Min “WOO!”

            “Good to know you’re excited. The train leaves at eleven, and I’ll pick you up.”

            “Okay, well I’ll get some sleep and pack tomorrow because it’s late.”

            “Maeji, you’re going to stay in the bath still, aren’t you?”

            “No. . . Yes. . . Maybe.”

            “Yes you are. I don’t even hear you getting up!”

            “Don’t judge me.”

            “Judging you.”

            “Merong.”

            I heard him laugh. “You’re so cute. Now get some sleep and set your alarm. Night.”

            “Night.” I hung up and got out.