I Love Her

Decisions

 

Junhyung’s POV

            “What?” Hyunseung was shocked. His jaw dropped in surprise.

            “I love her. She’s my person, my other half. All of that. She’s. . . Maeji is. . . perfect for me.”

            He stared at me for a few more seconds. “Then why didn’t you make her yours?”

            “I didn’t want to ruin our relationship if she didn’t feel the same way. . .” I put my head in my hands. “But she did. Aish, why am I so stupid?”

            “You aren’t. And why are you angry at yourself? You didn’t set them up.”

            “I practically did. Dongwoon asked me if I thought he’d be good for Maeji and I said yes because I took Maeji for granted. Again. And I didn’t tell her how I felt so she went with him. It’s my fault.”

            I heard hyung drink. “Alright. I want to help you get her. You both have time off this week, right? Well take her on that trip to your hometown. If she really went with Dongwoon to get over you, then she might still like you.”

            I looked up and grinned. “Hyunseung-ah! You. Are. GENIUS.” I hugged him.

            “Yah, you should only do that if my plan works.”

            “It has to! They’ve only been together for a few months. Come on, I have to go pack and get the tickets.”

            We left our money on the table and stood up.
            “Thank you Ajussi! Sell a lot!”

            “Happy birthday Raven!”

            When we got home, Dujun, Yoseob, and Gikwang were eating and Dongwoon wasn’t home yet. Good.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Maeji’s POV

            Oppa took me to an orchard in the country.

            “It’s so pretty!” I said happily and looked around.

            “I’m happy you like it,” he replied as he started serving food on our plates.

            “Oppa, thank you.”

            “You don’t need to thank me, I’m your boyfriend. This kind of thing should be expected.” He smiled and patted the blanket next to him.

            I sat down.

            “Did you make this?” I asked.

            “If I did, then I wouldn’t have us eat it. But I bought it, so here.” He handed me my plate.

            I took a bite and gave him a thumbs-up. I swallowed. “It’s yummy.”

            “Good.”

            Since it took us a while to get here, by the time we finished dessert the sun was about to set.

            I put my head on Dongwoon’s shoulder and he put his arm around me. He brushed my hair out of my face.

            “I thought this would never happen between us. Especially after you saw me cry.”

            He looked at me. “Seeing you cry made me feel closer to you. And why did you never think this would happen?”

            “You’re Son Dongwoon. I’m Cho Maeji. You’re Godwoon of Beast. I’m an intern for a stylist.”

            He kissed my cheek. “That doesn’t matter. What does matter is that we are together.”

            I smiled and gave him a kiss.

            “Come on,” Dongwoon said and pulled me up. “It’s getting late and it will take us a while to get back.”

            “Okay.” I helped him clean up and we went back to the bus stop then the train station.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Junhyung’s POV

            When I got home, Hyunseung started to help me pack.

            “What’s her favorite color?” he asked as he was trying to decide between two shirts for me.

            “I know she likes purple, but she says she can’t pick a favorite color because she doesn’t want the other colors to get their feelings hurt.”

            He laughed. “That’s cute. So take both.”

            “Ok.” I folded them and put them in my luggage. “How long should we stay?”

            “When does she have to go back to work?”

            “Monday.”

            “Then stay until Sunday.”

            “Where are you going, Junhyung?” Dujun asked.

            “Back home,” I replied and we continued to pack.

            “I haven’t seen you be this picky when you pack. . . Any reason why?”

            “I’m bringing Maeji and I haven’t been back in almost a year.”

            “Oh. . . Who likes purple?”

            “Hyung, were you eavesdropping?” Hyunseung asked.

            “I was passing by and I overheard. But Junhyung, you better not try to break her and Dongwoon up. They’re happy together.”

            “I know hyung, but I’m not happy with them together.”

            “So? That doesn’t give you a real reason to break them up.”

            “I love Maeji. Is that a real reason?”