Not Expected

Decisions

 

            I had feelings for Junhyung but what was the use in loving him if he didn’t return my affection? There was none.

            I felt like a bad person though. Giving him up like that. The word “desperate” popped into my head.

            But Dongwoon was a good person. He liked me, as more than a sister and I needed to let go of Junhyung.

 

            So you’re going to use Dongwoon oppa? A guilty voice inside of me asked.

            Maybe. No. Yes. Only if I get the chance.

 

            The tempo slowed and we just had our arms around each other. I put my head against his chest. I heard his breathing and it sounded peaceful. It

            “You’re too cute,” he said and lifted up my chin with his finger.

            “You’re too good. You’re Godwoon.”

            “That’s just a name, I don’t think so.”

            “I think so.” I smiled.

            “Pretty pretty Maeji. How about we sit down now?”

            Before I could say anything, he was pulling a seat out for me at the table in the pavilion.

 

Junhyung’s POV

            “Hyung,” Dongwoon said before he left the studio, “you’re close to Maeji.”

            “Yeah, what about it?” I was busy trying to learn the moves from yesterday.

            “What kind of person would you want her to be with?”

            A person like me. Or to be more exact, me. Maeji should be with me. “Someone who won’t hurt her or with their feelings, a person who will tell her if he likes her and take care of her,” I said as I waited for my part to come on.

            “Like me?”

            I missed my cue and just stared at him. I knew him and Hyunseung were going to meet up with Maeji and Chae. I didn’t mind that, but this. . . This irritated me.

            “What did you say?” I tried not to sound too angry.

            “Junhyung,” iLL called and I started from where the music was.

            “Would I be a good person for her?”

            “Sure,” I said. She likes me anyway, sorry dongsaeng.

            He grinned. That poor guy, I thought and ended with a pose.

            “Alright, see you later hyung!”

            I waved to him as I started my rap.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Maeji’s POV

            There was just a deck of cards on the table.

            He took the deck and started placing the cards in a curved shape in the center of the table. It was a heart. He placed cards face-up in the middle until he had two left over. The face-up cards read “Can I be your boyfriend?” the two cards he held were “Yes” or “No.”

            Uh. . .