"Official" Couple

Decisions

 

Dongwoon’s POV

            Please say yes please say yes please say yes!

            She was hesitating. Aish! Does she have a boyfriend? Did she just break up with him?

I don’t know mind being the person to get a newly-heartbroken girl. I’m Godwoon, and this might sound cocky, but I’m most likely better than him. I mean, I’m sweet aren’t I? And handsome?

            She lifted her hand, but put it down and turned away from me. With my free hand I moved her chin so she faced me again.

            “I’m fine if I’m the guy you use to get over your ex.”

            She smiled and shook her head. “It's not that, oppa.”

            She took a card and laid it on the table.

           I looked at it. Yes.

            YES!

            I kissed her.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Maeji’s POV

            I said yes. I was Son Dongwoon’s girlfriend.

            Every fangirl’s dream.

            LIFE GOAL ACCOMPLISHED.

 

            After work I still went to the café, and if it wasn’t too late, to Beast’s dorm. But if I couldn’t see oppa, we would talk on the phone or text. And on our days off – which were rare since we were both preparing for their comeback, Junhyung and I didn’t even get to go back home  – Chae would come with me to visit Beast since Hyunseung liked seeing her. (No, they weren’t a couple yet. . . :l) It was nice to see Beast. We were all like a family now.

            But I don’t think Junhyung was happy with me being with his dongsaeng.

            “What?” I wanted to say. “You didn’t even know I liked you. I like Dongwoon oppa now. This is fine, I’m not breaking the law.”

            I caught him glaring at us a couple times when I sat on the couch next to oppa and held his hand. When I talked to him on the phone, I sometimes heard him nag at Dongwoon to hang up. And when we kissed he told us “Get a room!” or just made disgusted sounds at the back of his throat. I could see why though, and it kind of bothered me too that Dongwoon made it clear that we were a couple to everyone but the public.

            When Beast finished comeback and follow-up promotions, they had time off and Joo was in a good enough mood to give me some time off too. It was nice to finally sleep in, and whenever oppa woke up, he would call me. Things were going good.

            I walked into my bathroom to take a shower as my phone went off.

            “Oppa!”

            “Hi babydoll,” he said happily. “Have you eaten yet?”

            “Mhm,” I said, “I woke up early to clean.”

            “Good, because I want to pick you up. So, can I take you somewhere today?”

            “Of course, I’ll be ready in about an hour.”

            “Okay, see you then honey.”

            “Bye bye oppa!”

           

            When he picked me up, he had a picnic basket. As usual, he was wearing sunglasses and a hat; he didn’t want to be recognized since we were still secret(ish) couple.

            I gave him a hug and locked my door.

            “Hi oppa.”

            “Hi honey,” he said and kissed my head.

            “So where are we going today?” I asked as we held each other’s hands and started walking.

            “That’s a secret.”

            I pouted. “Oppa, tell me please?”

            He took his hand away from my and rubbed his chin with it. “Hmm, alright.” He leaned down to me and whispered in my ear. “I like you.”

            I took his hand and bumped him with my arm. “I like you too, oppa.”