What Happened?

Decisions

 

            My alarm woke me up the next morning, but I ignored it. I was a mess now, and how could I just go to work and pretend that everything was fine? I couldn’t. I didn’t even leave the couch to change last night; I just sat there and cried. I cried until I couldn’t breathe anymore, but I still felt like there were more tears that needed to come out.

            When I finally did wake up, I didn’t bother looking at my phone, I just went straight to the shower. After I got out, I changed into a tank top and sweats then went to throw away the ramen from last night.

            “What a waste,” I murmured as I put it in the trash can.

            My phone started ringing but again I ignored it. Instead, I got a glass of water. By the time I finished, my ringtone for messages was playing. I decided to check my phone.

            I had six new texts, three voicemails, and ten missed calls. Three calls were from Chae, one from Hyunseung, one from Joo, and five were from Junhyung. I smiled at his name. How would I tell him what happened yesterday? Should I just let him listen to the voicemail?

            I called my voicemail.

            “Three new messages. First message:

            “Hey, how was your trip? We need to meet up soon! Call me back! Bye!” It was from Chae.

            “Second message:

            “Maeji, what’s going on? You’re making us worried. Aish, you’re stressing me out! Call me or text me soon!” If that stressed you out, then wait until you see me, Junhyung.

            “Cho Maeji! Where are you? You’re almost an hour late!” Sorry Joo.

            *Hey :) – Chae*

            *Are you alive!? – Chae*

            *GET OVER HERE NOW. – Joo*

            *Call me soon, alright? – Junhyung*

            *I don’t know what happened to you, but you need to call me RIGHT NOW. – Joo*

            *I’m coming over. – Junhyung*

            First I called Chae. She was working and couldn’t answer so I just left her a message.

            “Hey, I’m still alive. And I’ll tell you about the trip later. I have to tell you something else too. . . I’ll see you tomorrow? Bye bye.”

            Now to call Joo. “Joo-ssi, I’m sorry but I just lost two people that I forgot I cared about. You can fire me for not coming in today and at this point, I don’t really care what happens,” I told her.

            “Maeji. . . You’re actually good at what you do. So I can’t fire you. But I have to hire a replacement.” I heard her sigh. “But when you can come back, there will always be a spot for you,” she rushed out.

            “Thanks, Joo.” She hung up and my doorbell rang.

            I opened the door and Junhyung took me in his arms.

            “Maeji-ah, what happened? You’re such a pabo for not answering your phone. Do you have any idea how worried I was when Hyunseung and Chae said they couldn’t reach you? What happened? I thought you were kidnapped or something.”

            I sighed. “Go with or something,” I said and buried my face in his chest. I put my arms around him and I felt all of the emotion from last night come back to me in a rush.

            “Wah! Maeji! What’s wrong?”

            I looked up at him. “I’m alone now.”

 

 

 

Sad part status, huh? I'm sorry if you don't like them but I'm weird & I do. . . ANYWAYS. I started a new fic called 4 And 4 so if you could be a doll & check it out I will be sososoSO happy :D

Link to fichttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/62538/4-and-4-b2st-beast-blockb-lovestory-mblaq-shinee