Plans

Decisions

 

Maeji’s POV

            When I got to Chae’s apartment after work, she was frantically searching for something to wear. Perfect!

            “Put this on and get ready,” I said and handed her the dress I ordered. I was already ready, and had texted Dongwoon and Hyunseung to pick us up around seven since they all got off early. I had to work overtime – when you’re Kim Joo’s intern, overtime DOES exist – for a month to afford both.

            I couldn’t help but think of Junhyung, and wondering if he’d mind me not asking him to come. But he was well enough to work, he should be well enough to remember that he and Chae could fight. Besides, he may only be well enough to work and not play.

            Someone knocked at her door and I answered it. Dongwoon and Hyunseung came in. I had to bite down on my bottom lip to prevent my fangirling over them (especially Dongwoon).

            Hyunseung had on black pants, a white dress shirt, and a black tie. He looked pretty good, but Chae wouldn’t care if he showed up in a tracksuit, besides he had a bouquet of red roses. Ah, at least their love lives’ were easy.

            Dongwoon was just…oh my gosh – he was seriously in Godwoon mode right now. He just looked so classy, like Gu Jun Pyo and Park Dong Joo. Some how he was still cute, even with a little bit of his chest exposed. . .

            “It’s good to see you too,” he said with a smile. His arms were reached out to me and I looked at him strangely.

            “We’re friends, right?” Dongwoon asked. “But closer. So we should hug.”

            I nodded and gave him a hug. That was really cute and awkward. I smiled on the inside. With Dongwoon, things were comfortable. Even last night when we talked about Seomin, I didn’t feel like crying and I was barely angry. Still, it’s too soon to think that I had a crush on him. We were close friends.

            But on the off chance he did want to be my boyfriend. . . Should I say yes? Or no. I mean he lives with Junhyung and I do like Junhyung. . . a lot. . . Oh what do I do! This is a bit silly of me to be thinking about though.

            “So did you decide on going to a club?”

            “Oh, no Chae didn’t want to go to one.”

            “Then after dinner we’ll. . ?”

            “We’re stupid and didn’t really plan.” I answered.

            He laughed. “Ah, so cute. Don’t worry, your oppas have already planned something. But you’re not supposed to know.” He put his finger to his lips – something unbelievably adorable but at the same time really attractive – and I did the same.

           He kissed me.