Movie Date

Decisions

 

Maeji’s POV

            I jumped in my seat. Again.

            “Maeji, should we leave and do something else?” Junhyung asked.

            I looked at him. “Oh, oppa, no, if you want to watch this then we can,” I said with a smile. “Besides, there’s probably only thirty minutes left.” At least there should be. There was only one character left now along with the murderer.

            I screamed as the murderer caught the last victim.

            Junhyung grabbed my hand and led me out of the theater.

            “Oppa, if you want to watch the movie–”

            “No, I don’t like making you scared. How about we just go to your apartment and we watch a movie there?”

            “Ah, okay,” I agreed. I smiled at him, relieved that he wasn’t angry about me not being able to face my fear.

 

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            A bit later we were at my apartment. I opened the door for us and the lights then went back in my bedroom. I plugged my charger into my phone and turned it back on.

            “Maeji,” Junhyung called from the front room. “What movie did you want to watch?”

            “Anything you want to, just make sure nothing pops out like that one,” I replied.

            My ringtone went off and my screen showed that I had one new voicemail and one missed call. It was my cousin’s number.

            I called my voicemail.

            “Hey Maeji,” Mckay said. “The funerals are going to be in a couple weeks, and we’re going to have them in Canada instead of America. Do you think you can still make it? By the way, are you okay? I know you and Seomin were close. Oh, and let me know if his friend. . . Juhn – I’m going to mess his name up. Just let me know if he’s coming too. Everyone says hi, call me back alright? I want to know if you’re doing well.”

            I hung up on voicemail and called him back.

            “Hey Mae,” he greeted. “How are you?”

            “I’m doing better, how’s everyone over there?”

            “Good. I think because everything happened so fast we haven’t really. . . I don’t know. . . Felt it?” He chuckled. “Anyways, is his friend coming?”

            “Yeah, I’m pretty sure. Well let me check, one sec.” I put my phone down and walked into the living room where Junhyung was looking for a movie.

            “Jagiyah, you don’t have any exciting movies,” he complained as he looked through drawer below the TV.

            “Then get something from the TV,” I replied and handed him the remote. “And do you think you can go to Seomin’s funeral in a couple weeks? It’s in Canada.”

            “Canada? I thought it was in California.”

            “I think they moved it to Canada since that’s our home. . .”

            “Oh yeah. . . Hmm, I probably can. I’ll ask my manager.”

            “Ah, okay!” I went back into my room and told Mckay.

            “Alright, I’ll see you guys in a couple weeks then?”

            “Yeah. Take care of yourself, alright? It’s getting colder over there.”

            He chuckled again. “I should say the same for you. Bye.”

            “Bye,” I said and hung up. I walked back to the front and Junhyung had a movie on pause.

            “Did you find a movie, oppa?” I asked.

            He nodded and patted the spot on the couch next to him.

            “What movie is it?”

            “Fourth Period Mystery. It’s a suspense one.”

           “Oh okay. Can you hand me one of those blankets?” I asked and pointed to the blankets I left on the ground.

            He handed it to me and I spread it over the both of us. He took my hand in his and interlaced our fingers together then wrapped his other around me. I liked the way we fit to together. I felt protected there, as if for that moment, nothing could go wrong. I wouldn’t cry anymore and I could just smile now.

 

 

hey guys :) i know it has been a bit since i updated....almost a month :( and thank you for stay with me! :D <3 also, how are you? and have you guys seen Huh Gak's MVs? akjsgdkjgdkjas <3 i love the storyline and his voice :3 he has my MAMA vote! and after seeing them i ship Junhyung & Hyunjin (WHO WAS ALSO IN HEARTSTRINGS) JunJin? I dunno... OH ALSO! Did you guys want a couple name for Maeji & Junhyung? I wasn't sure about them...JunJi possibly? ><" Tell me what you think & if you have any suggestions :3

 

Also, on my kpop tumblr i'm starting to write kpop scenarios (FLUFF ONLY) so follow me & request if you'd like :3

 

Kpop Tumblr / Personal Tumblr