Sorry Sorry, Mister, but I'm a Magic Girl.

Decisions

 

Maeji’s POV

            A horror movie.

            “Yong Jaesoon,” I whispered to him as we sat down.

            “Yeah?”

            “Why did you buy tickets for a horror movie? You know I don’t like them.”

            “All the more reason to then, right? People say face your fears, don’t they?”

            “They do, but that is normally when they’re ready!”

            “Shh!” someone from behind us said.

            The theater was pretty packed since it was the premiere – which would explain the long lines in front – and I tried to somewhat relax since I knew there was no getting out of it now. Everyone would jump once or twice anyway. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dongwoon’s POV

            I didn’t really know where my hyungs were taking me, but I wasn’t too concerned with it. What I wanted to know was whether or not Junhyung and Maeji would be a couple now. Would they take the car keys and go on a date? Or would they just sit there eating like two awkward strangers?

            The car stopped and my hyungs started unbuckling their seatbelts.

            “Dongwoon-ah,” Yoseob hyung said and patted my shoulder. “Come on. Hyung rented a karaoke room for us!”

            “Ah, hyung–”

            “Yah, don’t tell me you don’t want to! Look, they already went inside without us! You need to get your mind off of those two, come on!” He hopped out of the car and opened the door, waiting for me.

            I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out. Dujun walked out and locked the doors and we were led to the room he rented.

            “I call picking the first song!” Gikwang said and grabbed the remote. “You guys get ready!”

            We put on the props and he pressed play.

            “You can’t be serious,” Dujun said.

            Gikwang nodded happily.

            The instrumental for Magic Girl started coming through the speakers and Yoseob stood in front and started us off.

            “Hilkkeum hilkkeum nal boneun neo nuni dara beorigesseo eotteokhae, eotteokhae~

            “Bukkeu bukkeu bukkeureopge ttureo jyeora chyeoda bomyeon eotteokhae, eotteokhae,” Dujun followed up in his ajussi voice, making us all laugh.

 

.           .           .

            After a few songs, I sat out and went to the bathroom. When I walked out, I heard giggling coming from one of the other rooms.

            “Yah! Stop changing the song! I can’t keep up!” one voice laughed.

            “Alright, alright,” another agreed. “Ready Soonkyu?”

            “Just play it!”

            Another giggle and I heard one of Super Junior’s songs come on.

            “Michidorok nol wonhago isso~ dan harurado no opsi andwenun na Oh Baby~ I hold you in my arms ojik gu sarange shimjangi ttwinun gol~ Nan jom jom sumi makyowa irodaga jukkeseo I want you baby~

            I stood outside the door, trying not to be noticed. Her voice was beautiful, and I couldn’t stop listening to it. She stood there in front of her friends, completely serious and immersed in the song. Part of me wanted to laugh at how serious she was since this was karaoke, but another wanted to walk in and hear more.

            Suddenly E.Via’s Shake It started playing. She and her friends started laughing, and so did I. Her head turned towards me and her two other friends stood up and looked in my direction as well.

            “Hi?” I said with an awkward wave. “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop or anything. . . You just have a really beautiful voice.”

            She looked down and blushed.

            “If you like it so much, how about you two do a duet?” her friend asked.

            I started to refuse but her other friend dragged me in the room and handed me a mic. Her and the other friend started scrolling for a song, and they pressed play and the lyrics for What I Want To Do If I Have A Lover appeared.

 

Once again, THANK YOU FOR NOT UNSUBSCRIBING YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! <3 :D

So I meant to post this a bit ago but some stuffs happened (I felt like I was in a Spanish novella or a Kdrama!) and I lied about finishing Junhyung & Maeji's date but it will be in the next update! PROMISE! :D and I needed to have Dongwoon be happy because all of your comments are like "poor Dongwoon" etc.. SO i wanted to fix that because the maknae needs to be happy :3 alright, since it's almost midnight and I have school tomorrow I'm going to sleep nao, so bye-yeom! <3

P.S. DID YOU GET WHAT I DID WITH THE TITLE!? :D IT'S PUNNY RIGHT? 

or at least I hoped it be...lol night! ^^