Confession

Decisions

 

Junhyung’s POV

            I closed my eyes, happy knowing that Maeji stayed. There she was, my little sister. I both loved and hated that. Sure, we weren’t really related so it was fine if I was in love with her. But I couldn’t have her. One, she was my best friend’s sister. Two, would she even have me? As a brother.

            I had never felt this way about her, or anyone, before. Was it because I missed her? Was it because I missed the happy memories I had with her and her family? I was both jealous and disappointed of Seomin. He had her in his life and now he just wants her money. If I had her, she would be my princess.

            AH!

            What am I thinking?

            I can’t have her, I better face it now.

            But wait.

            She could have left after she saw me changing. I know she’s nice but if she really wanted to, she could have left. Maybe she likes me too?

            Or maybe she just brushed off the awkward moment?

 

            All this makes my head hurt.

 

            “Junhyung?” She might be the Korean that doesn’t use honorifics properly.

            I pretended to be asleep.

            “Oppa. . .”

            Did she just call me oppa? She only uses them when she’s serious. . .

            “Oppa I missed you. I like you; I think I always have. . . Aigoo~ what am I saying? You don’t like me, do you? Dongwoon is my bias . . . but he couldn’t possibly like me now, could he? And of course you’re my rapper bias, so don’t worry. Oppa, I’m happy for you. I’m happy that you left to Seoul to make your dream come true. I’m proud of you. I just wish we stayed in contact. . . If you could hear me, what would you say? ‘I feel the same way’? ‘I like you too!’ That’s just my wishful thinking, isn’t it?”

            “I love you, Maeji.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

            That was what I wished I had said.

 

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~