Same :)

Decisions

 

Junhyung’s POV

            “My cousin called me–” She didn’t finish.

            “Maeji?”

            I looked at his phone, it was just his background. I pressed redial.

            “The number you are trying to reach–” I hung up and put his phone on the kitchen counter and grabbed my car keys. My phone was dead and I didn’t plug it in yet. I had to get over to Maeji’s apartment. What happened with her phone? Did it die too? Or did something worse happen? What if she was kidnapped right then and they took out her battery?

            I drove faster than I should’ve, but no damage was done so it didn’t really matter, and got to Maeji’s in five minutes.

            I knocked on her door, and she opened it.

            “Oppa, what are you doing here?” she asked. She covered her smile when she saw that I was wearing my suit still.

            “Oh you’re fine. . .” I wanted to say. But instead I said, “I was worried about you. When you we didn’t finish on the phone. . .”

            “Junhyung oppa, you still act like Jaesoon.”

            “How?” I asked. It was strange that she used that name now. She hadn't called me that for years.

            “You still worry like you used to. And you do things without thinking them through.”

            I put my hand on my neck. “I guess so.”

            “Come on,” she said and moved away from the door. “It’s late. Just stay here tonight.”

            I walked in. “So what were you saying earlier?”

            “My cousin called me and he’s planning the funerals, and they’re going to be in California. Did you want to come to Seomin’s?”

            “Yeah, and should I learn more English then?”

            “No, I could translate for you.”

            “What about your plane ticket? Do you have enough money?”

            She nodded and walked into the kitchen.

            “What about money for rent and your other bills?”

            “I have just enough in my account.”

            “What about when we get home, then what?” I didn’t mean to be like a father right now, but I was worried and I needed to take care of her. Aish why doesn’t she just break up with Dongwoon? I erased that thought. I couldn’t think of things like that!

            She shrugged. “I’ll deal with it then.”

            I sighed. “Fine.”

            She poured herself some water then hugged me. “Thank you for worrying about me, it’s nice. I’m sorry about making you come all the way here. I was klutzy and dropped my phone and it wouldn’t turn back on.”

            “Do you want me to buy you a new one then?”

            She shook her head. “You should just work on answering your own phone oppa.”

 

Sorry for the shorter than usual update, but it's late right now & I have school tomorrow...and that also means that I won't be able to update as much ><" but I'll try my best! :D If you unsubscribe because of my slow updates, then I'll understandddd :) And if you want to read my other fics in the mean time they're here and here :) byebye for a bit~!

And it occured to me that you guys probably don't know who Jaesoon is. Well, it's actually Junhyung's old name, he changed it to Junhyung. I found that out when I (FINALLY) watched them on Radio Star~