Awkward. . .

Decisions

 

Dongwoon’s POV

            The next morning, Junhyung wasn’t back. Alright, this is a good sign, yeah?

            “Hyung,” I said to Gikwang after breakfast. “When should I do it?”

            “As soon as possible. You don’t push these kinds of things aside.”

            “What kinds of things?” Yoseob hyung asked.

            “Oh, uh, lunch!” I lied quickly.

            He gave me a weird look.

“Hyung, our Dongwoon is growing fast if he still is hungry after breakfast,” Gikwang added. “I’ll go with him to the store, okay?”

“Alright. By the way, have you guys seen Junhyung?”

Gikwang and I looked at each other, unsure if we should tell him that he was being the oppa.

“He’s at Maeji’s. She called him last night and then he just rushed out,” I said.

“Wah, sometimes I wonder who Maeji thinks her boyfriend is,” he laughed. “I’ll go with you guys. After we go to the store we can see if Junhyung is there and if Maeji is still sad we can cheer her up.”

            “Hyung you don’t need to do that, we can go by ourselves, don’t worry.”

            “Go where?” Hyunseung asked.

            “They’re going to get Junhyung,” Yoseob answered.

            “Oh I’ll come too, we were going to go to the diner today.”

            “At this rate we might as well ask Dujun hyung to come!”

            “Good idea,” Yoseob said and messed up my hair. “I’ll go ask him!”

            “Well get ready you guys,” Hyunseung told us and headed to the bathroom.

            I looked at Gikwang. He shrugged. “Let’s just get ready.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Maeji’s POV

            I fell asleep on the couch. There was a blanket over me and I saw Junhyung asleep. He was sitting and his back was against the couch, he didn’t have a blanket. I got up quietly and put the blanket he must’ve put on me on him.

            I stood up and went into the kitchen. What does Junhyung like for breakfast? I remember he never really ate a lot. So eggs, rice, and maybe vegetables then? I suppose so. At least now I could use those egg formers!

            I started the rice and the water for the eggs and I couldn’t find any vegetables. (I haven’t gone grocery shopping/cooking in a while. . .) I got cold so I went to get one of the sweat shirts I had. It was bigger than me and hit my shorts a little bit, so I tried to keep it from falling below my hips.

            When the eggs finished boiling, I started peeling them. After a bit I finished peeling one and put it in the cat former. I picked up the second egg and started peeling.

            “Good morning.”

            I looked up and smiled. “Morning oppa.”

            He put his arm around my shoulder. “That way’s going to take forever, you know.”

            “Huh?”

            “Watch.” He took off the shell from the top and bottom and blew into it. The egg popped out and he picked up the second former.

            “They make these!?”

            I looked down, a little embarrassed. That former was in the shape of the animal on Beast’s new album. “No. . . I got it custom made. . .”

            I heard him chuckle. “You’re so cute.”

            I smiled to myself. “Thank you, by the way. For the blanket.”

            “No problem.”

            “I’ll be right back,” I said before going to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Junhyung’s POV

            I got a cup of water.

            Yong Junhyung, what’s wrong with you? You rush over in the middle of the night because Maeji disconnected on the phone. Aish, you’re a pabo.

            I meant to take a drink, but I somehow missed and my mouth and the water poured all over my shirt. When Maeji came out, she started giggling.

            I had to admit, it was completely adorable.

            “Here, give me your shirt. I’ll put it in the dryer.”

            I nodded and handed it over. She went back down the hall and the doorbell rang.

            I looked through the peephole. . . What was the rest of Beast doing here?

            I opened the door and they came in.

            “Uh, hyung, where’s your shirt?” Yoseob asked.

            “Junhyung who’s– Oh hi guys!” Maeji greeted.

            “GAH!!!” Dujun yelled and covered Yoseob’s eyes while Hyunseung made Gikwang and Dongwoon turn around.

            I turned around and saw that her sweatshirt fell over her shorts making her look. . . OH.

            Well this is awkward.