Dinner Plans

Decisions

 

Junhyung’s POV

            “Hyung,” I said later that night. It was just Hyunseung and me at the dorm tonight since Gikwang was MCing, Dujun and Dongwoon went out, and Yoseob went to go visit Daniel.

            “Yeah,” Hyunseung said.

            “Let’s go get food at the diner.”

            “Oh? Alright then,” he said and turned off the TV. He grabbed his wallet and we walked out of the dorm. People were just getting off work, so we decided to avoid the traffic and walk.

            “Hyung, do you think Dongwoon is angry?”

            He shrugged. “I’m not Dongwoon. I don’t think he is though. He had to have seen what was going on with his relationship.”

            “Aish. At least the B2UTYs don’t know what happened.”

            “That’s true.”

            I opened the door for him and we walked in. There were four other people in there, but none of them looked were paying attention to us. We did of course wear a disguise since students were coming out of school now.

            We sat at our usual table and the ajussi’s son came out to take our order. Hyunseung ordered then sent a text message and I ordered before he went back into the kitchen. The door opened and the two girls sat at one of the tables next to the wall. My phone started ringing.

            “Oh, Gikwang-ah, what’s up?”

            “Nothing much, but you and hyung are at that diner, right?”

            “Yeah.”

            “Oh, Yoseob hyung and I are going over there to eat. See you there!” He hung up quickly.

            “That kid. . .”

            “He’s been strange lately, hasn’t he?”

            “Yeah, maybe he’s just tired.”

            The son brought out our food then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Dongwoon’s POV

            I had asked Gikwang to help me get the rest of the members at the diner along with filling them in about my plan. Thankfully he brought over Yoseob and filled in Hyunseung. I had already told hyung and Chae about my plan.

Dujun and I got out and walked in.

            I saw the rest of my hyungs as well as Chae and Maeji. They weren’t sitting together though. I wasn’t sure whether to be relieved or disappointed.

            “Hey,” I said to everyone as we sat down. The waiter hadn’t come to take the rest of our orders. That was fine, since we didn’t need much time.

            “Ah, where is my phone?” Yoseob asked and patted his pockets. “I think I left it in the car.” He got up and went outside.

            “Oh, I’m not sure where mine is either,” Dujun said. “I’ll be right back.” He got up and quickly left.

            “Wait, hyung!” I got up and followed him out. We waited in the car with Yoseob and watched the last two carry out my plan.

            Gikwang set the spare car keys on the table – making sure Junhyung noticed them – and excused himself before leaving. Hyunseung then got up and walked over to Maeji and Chae’s table. Him and Chae walked out and got in our car.

            I saw Junhyung bring his food over to Maeji’s table, and then we drove off.

            At this point, I could only be angry at him for not getting together with Maeji. Come on, hyung. Everyone knows you two should be together!