Meeting at the Mall

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

The next morning, SooYoung woke up before you and cooked some breakfast for both of you. That morning you weren’t paying attention to what she was telling you, all you could think about was that dream. Why did you dream with Jaejoong? Maybe because I was thinking about him before I fell asleep… Yeah, it’s probably that, right?

‘’____? Is everything alright?’’ SooYoung asked and waved her hand in front of your face.

She brought you back to reality with that and you simply nodded. ‘’Yeah, sorry, what were you saying?’’ You asked as you continued eating your breakfast.

After both of you finished eating and getting ready, Yuri arrived at your place. Most of what you did for the rest of the day was shopping besides watching a movie with them. As you were all going into a shop where they sell things for summer, you saw Junsu, Changmin, Yunho, Yoochun and Jaejoong in the shop.

‘’Annyeong, oppas!’’ Yuri waved her hand as soon as she saw them. All of them came to stand in front of you, and only Junsu kissed both of you on the cheeks.

‘’I’m Kim Junsu.’’ He introduced himself to SooYoung.

‘’Choi SooYoung, nice to meet you.’’ SooYoung smiled at him. Then, the rest of them also introduced themselves.

‘’You must be ____’s cousin.’’ Yoochun smiled.

You smiled when you saw them getting along with your cousin, but then you turned to look at Jaejoong. He was walking around the store, not very interested in what you guys were talking about.

He’s really handsome, you thought. You blushed when he turned to look at you just a second after you thought that. He didn’t smile at you, but he turned around and continued looking around the shop. However, the ones who were paying a lot of attention towards you were Yoochun and Changmin. Both of them came and stood beside you as they followed your gaze just to see who you were looking at.

‘’Are you interested in Jaejoong hyung?’’ Changmin asked.

You turned to look at them both. ‘’W – What? No!’’ You said, kind of embarrassed that they caught you staring at him. ‘’No sign of my ring in your house?’’ You quickly asked.

Both Yoochun and Changmin shook their heads. ‘’No, but I’m sure your ring will appear sooner or later.’’ Yoochun said as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

‘’Ne, nothing to worry about.’’ Changmin smiled.

‘’Is Jaejoong still mad because I opened his drawer?’’ You whispered. You really hoped for the answer to be ‘no’, but even if Jaejoong was still mad, you knew you shouldn’t have opened his drawer just like that.

Yoochun ruffled you hair. ‘’Don’t worry about that. I’m sure whatever is happening to Jaejoong hyung has nothing to do with you.’’

You couldn’t help but wonder what was happening to Jaejoong. You didn’t know him well, but somehow you knew that Jaejoong was a caring person, someone who would help anyone no matter what, because he was kind.

‘’So, are you girls ready for tomorrow?’’ Junsu asked. ‘’We’ll pick you up at 10:00 a.m.’’

You nodded and went to stand closer to them. Jaejoong came to stand closer too. As he turned to look at you again, you smiled. He kind of gave you a small smile before turning his head to look at something else again.

*  *  *

That night, Yuri stayed at your house, so that it would be easier for the guys to come at one place and pick up the three of you to go to the beach.

You have always loved the beach, and the idea of you going to the beach with your new friends made you feel excited for all night, so you couldn’t sleep. After you finished packing a medium-sized bag, you went to the kitchen to have something to eat. You grabbed some cookies and milk before turning on the TV. It was already mid-night and you weren’t even a bit tired. There was nothing good on the TV so you decided to read some of the magazines SooYoung brought from Japan. At three o’clock in the morning, you started to fall asleep.

SooYoung woke you up at 8:00 a.m. You only slept five hours and now you were feeling really tired. The only thing in your mind now was to continue sleeping.

‘’____! Wake up!’’ SooYoung said as she sat next to you. Yesterday night you fell asleep on the couch. ‘’Didn’t you sleep last night?’’

You shook your head tiredly. ‘’Ani…’’

SooYoung sighed and pulled you up before going to wake Yuri up.

After fifteen more minutes of sleeping, you went to take a shower. You were ready when the guys came to knock on your door. Before you walked out of your apartment to greet the guys, you took a picture of Dong-Min.