Dongmin's Ring

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

A FEW DAYS LATER

''____!'' Yuri exclaimed as she walked into your bedroom while you were doing some things in the computer. You turned to look at her and gave her a friendly smile before turning your attention back on the computer. ''What are you doing?''

''Finishing some work.'' You said and continued typing. ''I thought you and Junsu had plans for today...''

''Yeah...tonight.'' Yuri said and lied down on your bed. ''I was hoping that we could do something together now. You know, it's been a while since the two of us spend some time together.''

''Ne! I would love that, but I've got to finish this today. But...I'm about to, I just need two more paragraphs and I'm done!'' You said with a smile.

Yuri nodded. ''Araseo, I'll wait. Oh and ____, Junsu wants to take me to the beach for a weekend, would it be okay if I left Chincha here with you?''

You nodded. ''Sure, just make sure to leave a note saying how much he eats and when does he goes out for a walk...''

''Gamsa!'' Yuri thanked and the TV.

You stopped typing for a moment and remembered what you wanted to talk with Yuri about...

''Dongsaeng-ah...'' You said and turned around to face her.

Yuri turned to look from the TV screen to your face. ''Mhm?''

''I've been having weird dreams for these couple of days...''

Yuri sat up on your bed and turned off the TV. ''Okay...Tell me.''

''It's about Dongmin... Even when he died, I didn't dream about him, but now that I've started dating Jaejoong, I constantly dream about him.''

''Oh ~ that's...weird?''

You nodded. ''And sometimes my dreams are events that really happened. For example, when he died, you were constantly telling me things like: it wasn't my fault and I needed to let him go.''

Yuri slowly nodded, thinking about what you just said. ''I see. Well, maybe it is because you really need to let him go, unni. Don't misunderstand me, you know that I love Dongmin a lot! He was like my oppa, but....somehow....I just let him go....''

''I know. And, in my opinion, I've already let him go...but I don't understand why I dream about him.''

''Where's the ring Dongmin gave you?'' Yuri asked. She was looking at your hand, but you weren't wearing it.

''Ever since Jaejoong gave me the necklace, I've stopped using it...'' You murmured. ''Could it be because of that?''

Yuri smiled and shook her head. ''Omo, unni, you've watched way too many movies with Jaejoong. I know that Dongmin was the one who gave you the ring, but I don't believe that there's a connection between the ring and Dongmin right now...''

''Ne, you're probably right...'' You nodded. You opened one of your drawers and pulled out the ring. ''Here it is.''

''Araseo! Are you ready with your homework?'' Yuri asked.

You nodded and turned off your computer.

''Good. Now, follow me.'' Yuri said and walked out of your bedroom.

MEANWHILE

''What are you going to do tonight, hyung?'' Junsu asked.

Jaejoong shook his head. ''Nothing, I guess.''

''Why don't you go see ____ while I'm out on a date with Yuri?''

Jaejoong nodded. ''Yeah, I should probably go see her.''

''Yeah...''

''Junsu...is it true that you're taking Yuri to the beach for this weekend?''

Junsu nodded with a grin. ''Yup! But hyung...I was kinda hoping that it would be only the two of us.''

Jaejoong smiled and shook his head. ''Ani, I wasn't implying that I wanted to go... I was just...asking.''

''Oh! Hyung, you're not busy right now, right?''

''Ani. Wae?''

''Would you mind helping me with something? I would like to give Yuri another surprise!''

Jaejoong smiled and nodded. ''Sure. Why not?''

LATER

''Throw it.'' Yuri said.

Your eyes widened with shock and you took two steps backwards. ''Wae?''

''Just let it go. Come on.''

''Ani! Dongmin oppa gave it to me!''

''____, listen to me. Throw the ring to the ocean...let it be free.''

''Wah! Yuri I don't understand why you're saying this! I DON'T want to throw it!''

''Wae?''

''Because Dongmin oppa gave it to me!''

''And?''

''And now he's dead!'' You exclaimed as your eyes began to become tearful.

Yuri slowly nodded. ''That's right, unni. He's dead...''

You looked up at Yuri with a blank expression. You could see that Yuri's eyes were also tearful. Not only you suffered when Dongmin died, but also Yuri. It was just that Yuri's stronger and she accepted it. You just couldn't....

You bit your lower lip and looked at the ocean, and then your arm moved forward...

Yuri took a few steps closer to you and pulled you into a hug. ''Dongmin was not that ring, ____. I know that you're aware that he's in a better place, somewhere were he won't suffer. And maybe one day, not now, we'll see him again.''

You nodded and gave her a smile. ''You're right, dongsaeng. Let's go now...''


I just needed to write this chapter...before the story ends.

Okay, so sad part is over.

Now, Junsu wants to give Yuri a surprise! Can you guess it? ^^

@SushiandJonghyun: HAHA ^_^ Yeah...it was hard for her, but now she did. Thanks for telling me about the videos, I've changed them, so now they work again! ^^ I haven't checked the videos I put up, but it has the same song! ^^

@KPop_luverr: Keke ^^

@JaeSunHae_cy: I want a necklace chosen by Jaejoong too!

 

Leave some comments, ne?

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]