In my dreams

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

As soon as Yuri was ready, all of you went to your apartment. You lived by yourself because you liked it that way, it made you feel independent. Your apartment had one bathroom, two bedrooms, one kitchen and one living room, and still it was kinda big.

"Remind me why you live alone, dongsaeng." Your cousin asked.

"Because I like it." You shrugged. Of course you wouldn’t mind to have a roommate, but you just couldn’t find a good roommate.

"Doesn’t it get lonely after some time?" SooYoung asked.

You thought about it for awhile and then slightly nodded. "Sometimes, but it’s really hard to find a good roommate." You told them. "Still, I know how to take care of myself." You said matter-of-factly.

Both SooYoung and Yuri laughed.

"Says the girl who doesn’t even know how to cook a simple meal." Yuri teased.

"Yah!" You complained. Yuri shook her head and came to hug you.

"So, if you’re really looking for a roommate, then why not pick me?" SooYoung said pointing at herself.

You were surprised to hear her say that. You didn’t even know that she was going to stay in Seoul.

"You mean it?" You asked. SooYoung nodded. You smiled and nodded back repeatedly. "Of course! You can stay here as long as you want!"

Both Yuri and you helped SooYoung unpack her things in her new room, which used to be the guest’s room. While you were unpacking, you started to think about your missing ring, and then you remembered what you have been wanting to ask Yuri from last night.

"So Yuri, what’s going on between you and Junsu?" You asked as you were eating pizza for dinner.

"W – What!?" Yuri stuttered. "What do you mean?"

"Who’s Junsu?" SooYoung asked with furrowed eyebrows, and then she laughed.  "Yuri are you blushing?!"

"Yuri’s childhood friend. Actually, I’m not so sure if they are only friends." You teased.

Yuri blushed madly. "Shut up, ____."

"You like him!"  SooYoung shouted with a laugh. "Well, whoever that Junsu guy is, I want to meet him."

Yuri sighed. "Okay, yes I do like him. But shh, don't say anything!"

You pouted. "Why didn’t you tell me before? I thought I was like a sister to you."

Yuri smiled. "You are. It’s just that I wasn’t sure about what I felt…until now. Thanks to you two teasing me."

For the rest of the night you just talked about whatever that came to your mind. Then all of you planned on going shopping tomorrow, since the day after, all of you were going to the beach.

That night before you went to sleep, you were thinking about Jaejoong. He looked really mad the first time you two met. You started to get worried. What if he doesn’t want me to go to the beach with them? What if he hates me? You couldn't help but to ask yourself. You sighed.

"Why am I worrying so much if I don’t even know him?" You asked yourself.

You sighed again and closed your eyes.

‘’What are you doing here?’’ You heard a male voice ask.

You couldn’t see anyone, but somehow you could feel his presence, he was standing near you.

‘’W – What?’’ You asked confused. What kind of question was that one? You didn’t even know where you were at. Everything was so dark.

You felt someone caress your cheek. And then the same guy chuckled. ‘’You look scared.’’

You pulled away from him. It was a bad idea since you fell down. You could see a hand in front of you. ‘’C’mon take it, I won’t bite.’’ He chuckled.

‘’Who are you?’’ You asked. Somehow you knew that this was just a dream.

The guy kneeled down in front of you, and now you could see his face.

BEEP. BEEP. You woke up immediately and your heart was beating madly. Did I just dream with him? What does that mean? You sat up on your bed and took your cell phone from the nightstand. One message. You opened the message even though you were still sleepy.

____! It's me, Junsu. I hope you don’t mind, but Yuri gave me your number. You're going to the beach with us?

You left your phone on the nightstand before falling asleep again.