The Concert

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

You have been screaming non-stop and singing along to their songs. You were more than happy that you got one of the best seats with the best view. Even though you loved all Super Junior, you couldn't stop looking at Donghae with shining eyes. He was such a great performer!

''Saranghaeyo!'' You shouted once they've finished singing, just like all the other crazy fangirls around you.

[Jaejoong's POV]

I looked around me and found lots of crazy fangirls shouting and holding posters saying they loved them or marry them. I looked at my right and saw ____ singing to their songs. She had an amazing voice.

''Saranghaeyo!'' She shouted as soon as they've finsihed performing. She turned to look at me and gave me one of her angelic smiles.

''Saranghae,'' I whispered into her ear when I leaned down closer to her.

''Nado saranghae,'' she said and gave me a light peck on the lips before turning to see at her other side.

''Kikwang!'' Yuri shouted as soon as a guy walked up to the stage.

____ laughed after seeing Yuri's eyes literally sparkle, while Junsu was frowning.

-- hours later --

''Thank God it is over!'' I heard Junsu mutter under his breath.

I chuckled and slightly shook my head. I turned to ____ and grabbed her hand into mine. ''Did you have a good time?''

She turned to look at me and smiled. ''The best! Thanks babe!'' She said and flashed another of her best smiles.

''Where's Yuri?'' I asked Junsu when we were out of the crowd of people.

''She said something about wanting to meet Kikwang...'' Junsu sighed and sat on a bench.

''No matter how hard Kikwang flirts with Yuri, she'll always love you.'' ____ said standing in front of Junsu. I nodded in agreement and sat beside Junsu. A group of guys were walking our way, and ____ without noticing, when she took a step back she hit against one of them.

[End of Jae's POV]

You stepped on someone's foot and accidentaly fell too.

''Aw!'' Someone yelped in pain and immediately sat on the floor, grabbing his foot.

''Mianhaeyo!'' You apalogized while standing up. Your eyes widened when you saw who it was. Of all the girls in the world, you were the one who stepped on Donghae's foot!

''Ah!'' He shouted once more.

''C'mon, I couldn't have stepped that hard on your foot!'' You complained. You immediately covered your mouth when you noticed that you've said it aloud. Before you could apologize again, he spoke.

''What?'' He said looking at you. Actually he was kinda surprised that you weren't sitting by his side, apologizing hundred times and at the same time acting all excited because you got to meet him.

[Donghae's POV]

''I...mianhae.'' The girl said and took a step back.

''You're not Korean are you?'' I asked out of the blue.

''Donghae! You okay?'' Leeteuk asked as he helped me stand up.

The girl in front of me shook her head and then looked at me confused.

[End of Hae's POV]

[A/N: Blue color are Jae's thoughts and Red color are Donghae's, araso?]

DONGHAE!? That's the guy ____ daydreams with! I thought I made it clear and wanted him to stay away from ____!

She probably doesn't know who I am...

''____,'' Jaejoong said and took a step closer to you.

You were still shocked. Why aren't you going all crazy when you just met Lee Donghae!?

C'mon, jagiya, say something! Don't be daydreaming about him now, please!

Is she okay? Maybe she does know me...

''Jagiya...'' Jaejoong said and slightly shook your shoulders.

''Jagiya!?'' Donghae asked and turned to look at Jaejoong.

''Omo! Donghae!? Leeteuk!? Eunhyuk!? Siwon!? Shindong!?'' Yuri shouted exitedly and started to look around for the rest of Super Junior but found no one else apart from them.

''Yuri!'' Junsu exclaimed and stood up from the bench, walking across from you guys to get to where she was.

''Kikwang signed my shirt!'' She said excitedly. ''What happened here?''

''____ stepped on that guy's foot.'' Junsu informed her.

''This guy has a name! Don't you know who I am?'' Donghae asked.

''We should get going, Donghae.'' Leeteuk said and started to walk away.

Donghae turned to look at you once more. ''It's okay, I guess.'' He shrugged. ''Just watch were you're stepping next time.'' He said and flashed ____ one of his best smiles. He turned to look at Jaejoong who was sending him death glares. Donghae cleared his throat and then walked away.

''Omo! Unni did Donghae just flirt with you!?'' Yuri shouted happily.

You blinked a couple of times and then screamed happily. ''KYA! He smiled at me!''

Donghae, who was still not far from where you guys were standing, laughed when he heard you finally reacting.

Jaejoong then turned to look at you with a mad look. ''I thought you promised to stay away from him!''

''Yah! It's not my fault he walked this way!''

Seems like someone got jealous... Donghae shook his head with a chuckle and then went into the huge bus with his group.

 

-- The next day --

''God, how I envy you!'' Yuri shouted as she looked at you.

You were still smiling from what happened yesterday after the concert.

''You're such a lucky girl!'' SooYeon exclaimed and clapped her hands.

Meanwhile Jaejoong was cooking breakfast with Changmin being his only company, actually he was waiting for his hyung to finish cooking.

''Did he really flirt with her?'' Changmin asked.

Jaejoong nodded. ''From the way I saw it, he did.''

He couldn't help but to feel jealous.


That's how it went!!

Two updates in the same day! ^^

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]