Lotte World Date

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

''Sit.'' SooYoung said with a smile. Chincha stopped running after his tail and sat down. He was such and obedient puppy. Of course he was bigger now, but he never stopped being cute. ''I'm so happy we're keeping Chincha!''

Today is Yuri and Junsu's date, and you aren't going to see them until Monday from next week. They are going to spend some time together at the beach.

''Who's the cutest dog?'' SooYoung asked and gave him a dog cookie.

You stood up from the couch and went to open the door when you heard a knock. Outside were Jaejoong and Junsu.

''Hey,'' Jaejoong greeted you with a grin.

''Where's Yuri?'' Junsu asked.

''She's in my room.'' You said and stepped aside so that the two of them could come inside. ''Where's Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun oppa?'' You asked looking that there was no one else in the hall.

''They didn't come with us.'' Jaejoong said and looked at your neck. He smiled when he saw that you were still wearing his necklace. He also looked down at your hand and saw that you weren't using Dongmin's ring.

You nodded. ''Okay. Would you like something while you wait for Yuri? I'm sure she's about to come out.'' Junsu shook his head, and then you turned to look at Jaejoong. ''What about you, Jae?''

''I'm fine. I brought a movie though, I was hoping you would like to watch it with me.''

SooYoung frowned when she heard that. She didn't like to hang out with a couple by herself, it made her feel really uncomfortable.

''Romantic movie?'' SooYoung asked turning around to look at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong shook his head. ''Just comedy.''

SooYoung nodded. ''Araseo. Come on, Chincha, let's go.''

''Where are you going?'' Yuri asked when she walked out of your bedroom.

''She doesn't like to hang out with a couple.'' You stated and went into the kitchen to prepare some popcorn.

''Whoa ~ '' Junsu said and grinned. ''You look gorgeous, Yuri!''

Yuri blushed and giggled. ''Gamsa oppa!'' She then kneeled down to the floor in front of Chincha before he followed SooYoung. She patted him and then stood up again. ''Please take care of him, unni. I don't want him to play too much with SooYoung.''

SooYoung rolled her eyes playfully and carried Chincha into her bedroom.

You nodded. ''Have a nice time! Take care!''

DATE

''Do you remember our first date?'' Yuri asked looking at the front and then at Junsu (that was beside her).

Junsu nodded and smiled while he was still driving. ''Of course I do.''

Yuri giggled and then tossed her hair back.

''Jagiya, I've got a surprise for you.'' Junsu said.

''Another dog?'' Yuri smiled, but of course she was joking.

Junsu shook his head. ''Chincha is enough.''

Yuri laughed and nodded. ''At least he's obedient most of the time.''

''Right.'' Junsu nodded and then took out a nice, large box. ''Open it.''

Yuri slowly took the box and opened it carefully. It was a necklace with J on it.

''So that you can always remember me.'' Junsu grinned like a little kid.

Yuri laughed and nodded. ''I love it!'' She said looking down at the 'J'. ''I'll always keep it with me.''

''Ne. Now open this.'' He said taking out a smaller, flat box.

Yuri raised an eyebrow. Two surprises?

''It's not my birthday oppa.''

''I know. I just like to give you things.'' He smiled.

Yuri opened the box and saw that there were two tickets to Lotte World. ''Oh!'' She exclaimed. She turned to look at Junsu and then back at the front. They were in Lotte World.

''Uh...oppa...it is closed.'' Yuri said.

''Nope. This place is ours until midnight.'' Junsu smiled and unbuckled his seatbelt.

Yuri's eyes widened in surprise. ''Lotte World is ours!?''

Junsu nodded and then quickly walked around the car to open the door for Yuri. Junsu then quickly went to talk with the guard and he let them in.

All the games' lights started to turn on, and Yuri just stood there looking at her surrounding with amazement. It wasn't her first time in Lotte World, but it was her first time in Lotte World all by herself and her boyfriend.

''Come on!'' Junsu said and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards one of the games. They didn't even have to make a line to get in!


@JaeSunHae_cy: Haha, yeah, it will end soon. ^^

 

Leave some comments, ne?

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]